What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dreading tomorrow...well later today. Dear god I hope I get there ok.

Also weirdly I keep think why there was never a Christmas special of Star Trek, or maybe there was, was there?

Another early wake, hope I don't get tired again before I have to venture out.

I don`t want to go to the clinic again. I don`t want to hear more bad news. Maybe I should just ignore them.
(*monday, monday, so good to be, ba da ba da*)

Rosebolt said:
Am i worthy?

Absolutely. No doubt about it.

WishingWell said:
I'm spending Christmas Eve alone. I am tired of you disrespecting me and I'm tired of crying.

:( Hug

zero said:
I don`t want to go to the clinic again. I don`t want to hear more bad news. Maybe I should just ignore them.
(*monday, monday, so good to be, ba da ba da*)

I'm sorry zero, I hope there won't be bad news. Hug

Clumsy me poured candle wax all over my glass table. It's all dried up by now. Any advice on how to remove it?

Im glad that this semester is almost over. I will miss the classmates tho. They are insanely nice.. Most of the time

I need to be back in Khaoz's bed but have to wait :( Skype just isn't the same. Want all of his kisses and cuddles NOW!!! x

Winter is so pretty. I'm looking out the window here and love how the snow is lightly falling from the sky and the pretty pine with a little snow cover on it.

when I see other people with each other or read about it, a voice in my head tells me - 'IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH' - I don't suppose that voice will ever say anything different.

I start feeling bad for you because life wasnt easy for you and it makes me guilty that im not helping but then you do something stupidly messed up and i go back to feeling sorry for you and a bit angry because you cant deal with honeysuckle like a grown up.
Meh. We ruined each other.

daughter of the moon said:
Drama said:
Good morning dotm!

Triple Bogey said:
Peaches said:
Di Caprio is like the worst actor ever

he's been good in some films, inception, shutter island, The aviator

I agree

I don't mind him, but I still consider Tom Hanks to be one of the best actors around these days.

Let's not forget Paul Walker!....but seriously, folks... ;)

Latest posts

Back