What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes me sick, and knowing there are people like that in the world lessens my faith in humanity. It's almost unreal how disturbing that was....

Last night I had a dream that had me wondering whether I should emigrate to some other country; England maybe. Somewhere with wide, green spaces, and soft green hills.

Also, in that dream Bruce Willis was flirting with me. lol
Now I'm kind of wondering which one is the more likely alternative :p

2014 is going to be "my" year. Yes.

Littlesecret said:
How much I miss my granddad.

Hey Littlesecret, haven't seen you around in eons. How are you? Hope you're well and doing okay.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
chest hurts...

Oh dear :( *hugs* what's wrong, Peaches? :\

bronchitis, I would guess :)

Ah :\ hope you are better now.

I know I will start to feel better tomorrow when things start to get back to normal. Sometimes I feel like I am being tested, haven't I been through enough. I just wish it was a little easier.

I think I have finally after 15 years sorted out my golf swing. I could never understand why I could do a correct swing at home and not on the golf course.
The answer is at home I wear my glasses and it makes a difference. Wore them at golf for the first time today and hit some fantastic shots !

1 week + 1 week of flu and not one phone call - ok, one invitation to go out, that's it

Idk what will be the outcome of this, but one has to try. Wait no, screw that. Im going back to my cave.

If today was so exhausting, other days will be super exhausting. I hope I can pull through it. So many things to do.. yet so little time and so much stress.

Hey ladyforsaken, I'm ok! my granddad passed away on the last day of November. So I've been feeling quite crap. How are you?

Littlesecret said:
Hey ladyforsaken, I'm ok! my granddad passed away on the last day of November. So I've been feeling quite crap. How are you?

That's good to hear you're doing okay. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather.. my condolences. :\ *hugs*

Imma PM you. Must catch up!

Latest posts

Back