What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing all that makes me feel... useless? Different? I don't know.

I think I've put on weight, sitting at home all day drinking coke doesn't help.

I feel... old.

There is this cute and very likely to be nerdy/geeky girl at work that I have been making it a point to say hi to in passing. She seems quiet and reserved like me. Rarely ever see her talking with anyone, same as me. She commented on one of my nerdy t-shirts. She said "nice shirt" once in passing. We exchange smiles and waves when we pass each other by. I never see her do that to anyone else. Despite that we've never actually talked. But...

I have this feeling that she is probably like....19. I'm 32. Though most don't ever think I am. To some it might not be a big deal, but the thought of that much of an age difference is a little uncomfortable for me. Not that I would ever be likely to ask her out anyway. Me being ridiculously shy when it comes to that. I'm sure it's just another "what if" that will float around in my head for quite some time.

I really didn`t need to be caught up in the middle of this conflict. How is it going to end? This system sucks.

When was the last time a girl sat next to me in public transport?....I guess not only I´m not attractive, but I´m also repulsive:p

Man, that was a long ass day. Looking forward to hittin' the sack.

GraceBlossom said:
Wish I hadn't watched it now, I need a big hug right now :(

Coronation Street? I don't watch soap operas, but I know that Hayley was leaving the show this evening in quite a harrowing storyline.

I don't know if I'm right, but I was basing it on your prediction in the other thread. Either way, hairy hugs incoming...

((((((())))))))

:)

GraceBlossom said:
Wish I hadn't watched it now, I need a big hug right now :(

ladyforsaken said:
**** you, workload.

Hugs to you both -
emoticon-0134-bear.gif

Latest posts

Back