What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
GraceBlossom said:
Wish I hadn't watched it now, I need a big hug right now :(

Coronation Street? I don't watch soap operas, but I know that Hayley was leaving the show this evening in quite a harrowing storyline.

I don't know if I'm right, but I was basing it on your prediction in the other thread. Either way, hairy hugs incoming...

((((((())))))))

:)

Awwww thanks needed that :). Yes it was Coronation Street :(.

ladyforsaken said:
**** you, workload.

GraceBlossom said:

*hugs*

Thanks ((((hugs to you to))) :) Throw it back at them hehe

Edward W said:
GraceBlossom said:

ladyforsaken said:
**** you, workload.

Hugs to you both -
emoticon-0134-bear.gif

Thanks Eddy, I love that bear :).

strong enough to play guitar for the first time in 22 days, perhaps there is an improvement

I have really started to embrace my introversion in the last year or so. The last couple months especially. It would be nice to find a like minded person that gets that.

I usually think that i should stop act silly and play rather the 'badass' one in real life, but then again that is not ME. I will stick to those who will stay even when I seem insane because i have no use of those who prefer a fake person.

It`s **** hard to live among these sharks and vipers. To move forward is already superhuman.

edgecrusher said:
I feel... old.

There is this cute and very likely to be nerdy/geeky girl at work that I have been making it a point to say hi to in passing. She seems quiet and reserved like me. Rarely ever see her talking with anyone, same as me. She commented on one of my nerdy t-shirts. She said "nice shirt" once in passing. We exchange smiles and waves when we pass each other by. I never see her do that to anyone else. Despite that we've never actually talked. But...

I have this feeling that she is probably like....19. I'm 32. Though most don't ever think I am. To some it might not be a big deal, but the thought of that much of an age difference is a little uncomfortable for me. Not that I would ever be likely to ask her out anyway. Me being ridiculously shy when it comes to that. I'm sure it's just another "what if" that will float around in my head for quite some time.

Crusher...go for her. The age difference means it's temporary, yes. But a cute 19-year-old? You have the possibility of every middle-aged man's fantasy, right in front of you!

I hope my headaches end up going away, I've been suffering from them so much lately this week. Ugh!

My final semester of college is really easy and so far there are only one or two guys in my class. I guess this is what you get for going to a school composed of more than 70% females.

Latest posts

Back