What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memories.. the good and the bad. *sigh*

Now, getting through these last months at work has been seriously challenging. I wonder what more are they going to throw at me. It feels like they are seriously trying to kill me knowing it's my last half year there. *sigh*

I just don't understand you. Why don't you WANT to live? If not for your-*******-self, than for your kids. I really hope you start realizing the severity of the situation, but I don't think you will. Even if you did, it's probably too late at this point....

It's the same everywhere. If I don't reach out to someone for comfort, then sure as hell no one ever approaches me. I'm so tired of this :(

daughter of the moon said:
It's the same everywhere. If I don't reach out to someone for comfort, then sure as hell no one ever approaches me. I'm so tired of this :(

sorry…

Peaches said:

sorry…

No need to be, it's not your fault. Thank you though.

TheRealCallie said:
I just don't understand you. Why don't you WANT to live? If not for your-*******-self, than for your kids. I really hope you start realizing the severity of the situation, but I don't think you will. Even if you did, it's probably too late at this point....

It's tough wanting to have more hope for someone than they want to have for themselves Callie. It'd be nice to have the luxury of tossing your hands up in the air and walking away but you've got the ties that bind....you're doing the right thing, even if it'll never be acknowledged.

I think my burnout is more severe than I realized. What should I do? Giving up is sooooo tempting at the moment. Unfortunately not an option. *sigh* :(

I'm so confused. I'd like to have a clear and concise opinion of myself and who I am. Instead, what I have is a jumble of thoughts that don't make any sense to even ME - much less anyone else. *sigh*

Things are a little tough, but sitting here complaining and not doing anything about it is kind of what got me into this mess in the first place. Gotta just wake up tomorrow and keep on keeping on.

it takes so much ******* courage to go out there every day alone, don't think about it, just do it

zero said:
I think my burnout is more severe than I realized. What should I do? Giving up is sooooo tempting at the moment. Unfortunately not an option. *sigh* :(

sorry to hear this, Zero :(

Peaches said:

sorry…

No need to be, it's not your fault. Thank you though.

well, I feel with you because the same happens to me all the time :) who knows why

EveWasFramed said:
I'm so confused. I'd like to have a clear and concise opinion of myself and who I am. Instead, what I have is a jumble of thoughts that don't make any sense to even ME - much less anyone else. *sigh*

+1

Your company has to be the shittiest company ever. I call to do something, you switch me to another department because you think I'm not paying...yet if you'd actually pull your heads out of your asses and COMMUNICATE with the other departments, you'd know why....only to be transferred to yet ANOTHER department, where I have to be on hold for yet another 10 **** minutes. Holy fresia, I'll just pay out my **** ass to overnight it to you.

OH OH OH, I just got an email saying I just inherited almost $4 million from someone in either Africa, Europe, Asia or somewhere else. I'M RICH :D
It has to be legit, right?

Get rid of backup conditioner. Stupid Pantene conditioner reeks so bad it burns my eyes. It's not worth it; I'll go without conditioner.

I have been looking forward my football team playing tonight on TV all day.
My Dad spoils it every time with his ******* ranting. It's every match. Every single match !
How many times have I complained on here ?
Loads of times !
I mean anybody else will tell him to shut the fresia up !
He is always saying honeysuckle like 'the other team are going to score now, put money on it !' - all the way thru the match !
It's ******* nuts !

if I cook algae in the oven at this time of the night, the neighbor will kill me, because of the smell

Latest posts

Back