What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, that speed dating really paid off! What do I do now with all these unknown middle age guys who will run away as soon as they know something about me? Too much, and yet too little

PS I might be middle age too for some, bite tongue

Indifferent said:
I'm thinking that I don't know who lives upstairs but I dislike them regardless. They're loud, walking and talking in and out of the apartment twenty times a day, their baby's constantly crying, they stomp around and drag things across the floor, and now they're vacuuming and banging the vacuum against a wall. It was so nice before they moved in. Now it's just constant minor irritations lol

Try Ladyforsaken's suggestions. If talking to them doesn't bring results then complain to the landlord. If that doesn't work, look for a better place to live. And document the entire saga of disturbances & the landlord's apathy & take it to the local gov't agency that deals with landlord/tenant issues. Don't let them get away with it!

Peaches said:
hey, that speed dating really paid off! What do I do now with all these unknown middle age guys who will run away as soon as they know something about me? Too much, and yet too little

PS I might be middle age too for some, bite tongue

Time for a sugar daddy! ;)

How's about instead of screaming for your stupid dog for two hours, you use that leash that you allow your grandson string around the doorknob, and stop standing at the front door yelling... Christ, the stupidity I've had to deal with...

GraceBlossom said:
Wish I could start to feel better, my ears and throat feel lile they are on fire :-(.

316osv7.jpg

Hope you feel better soon

There are about 7 billion people on the world, but I am spending all my time alone. I am getting tired of this honeysuckle!

The more I think about it, the more I think that I should be there in May and not your whore of a girlfriend. He's MY father-in-law. She has NOTHING to do with him. And if something does go wrong, like you're so sure will, I should be there to say good-bye too. Regardless of how long I held myself back from them, they are MY family too now....

What do I do.. what's going to happen next.. what should I do..

GraceBlossom said:
Wish I could start to feel better, my ears and throat feel lile they are on fire :-(.

Get well soon, Gracie.

Latest posts

Back