What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling pretty low and worthless... so many people has hurt me in the past. Now I'm so cautious with people.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm waiting for a replacement for my Tablet (they haven't been responding to my emails very often) and I still don't know who my new Prospects (Job search support) advisor is.

ladyforsaken said:
Lol and they pile more work on me. Geez, thank you for your farewell gifts.

Clever ploy on their part. If you get it all done - they win. If you don't get it all done, they can say that you were out the door and that's why it wasn't all done, or not done properly .... so they win again.

Clever, huh?

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
Lol and they pile more work on me. Geez, thank you for your farewell gifts.

Clever ploy on their part. If you get it all done - they win. If you don't get it all done, they can say that you were out the door and that's why it wasn't all done, or not done properly .... so they win again.

Clever, huh?

Exactly.

Today feels like such a slow ass day.

**** place! C'mon and stop messing me about, I'm slipping back into old depressing cycle here.

stupid full moon, I can't sleep and I am missing the lunar eclipse nevertheless
yesterday it was so beautiful though

I really wish I could I stop beating my self up with things that don't really matter in the long run.

I don't like how angry my thoughts sometimes turn lately when I think of my relationship frustrations. Sometimes I feel that the things I hope for, when I'm feeling down, are downright evil. If I were actually a Jedi, I would almost certainly find myself slipping into the dark side. I don't like that. These malevolent thoughts and moods are making me forget who I really am. I need to find my center and re-format myself.

Latest posts

Back