What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you all are tired of hearing me moan about my relationship woes. Well, that's good because this is the last one. I'm thinking something happened today that really just makes me feel like throwing in the towel for good. I just can't take any more frustration, can't take any more defeat, and like I said in another thread, every day I feel like crap about this is another day that I get nothing accomplished. These guys that get the girls I want are never rockstars, moviestars, pro athletes, or anything else noteworthy but no matter now average or even below average they are, I can't compete with them. I'm sure I could find someone "good for me", aka plain and boring, but that's not at all what I want. So I'm done. fresia this honeysuckle, I'm done. I don't want to learn to be happy settling for less - I want to get what I want and if I can't have that then I'm done.

TheSkaFish said:
I know you all are tired of hearing me moan about my relationship woes. Well, that's good because this is the last one. I'm thinking something happened today that really just makes me feel like throwing in the towel for good. I just can't take any more frustration, can't take any more defeat, and like I said in another thread, every day I feel like crap about this is another day that I get nothing accomplished. These guys that get the girls I want are never rockstars, moviestars, pro athletes, or anything else noteworthy but no matter now average or even below average they are, I can't compete with them. I'm sure I could find someone "good for me", aka plain and boring, but that's not at all what I want. So I'm done. fresia this honeysuckle, I'm done. I don't want to learn to be happy settling for less - I want to get what I want and if I can't have that then I'm done.

dude, stop chasing it then, lots of people chase relationships because they cant face being alone, then they get with someone, get married, then get divorced, if you meet someone who could be the one you'll know it. But be aware that even then its not guaranteed, something I know all to well

zibafu said:
dude, stop chasing it then, lots of people chase relationships because they cant face being alone, then they get with someone, get married, then get divorced, if you meet someone who could be the one you'll know it. But be aware that even then its not guaranteed, something I know all to well

I've met 3 girls that had everything I wanted, 3 girls who could have been the one. But I just can't compete with these ******* guys they meet, even though they are not any better than me. So yea, I'm done chasing it. I'm done hoping and wishing for a relationship, because all that's available to me is no one I actually want so it would just be a miserable time. I refuse to force myself to be interested in any of the plain-Janes around here, but I can't get the ones I want either. So I quit.

I drink waaay too many energy drinks... And I'm in the wrong country... buuut, the f****** visas prevented me from going where I wanted.

The Fish: the right girl for you is THAT WHICH WANTS YOU, NOT THE ******* GUYS SHE MEETS. You dig ?

TheSkaFish said:
zibafu said:

I've met 3 girls that had everything I wanted, 3 girls who could have been the one. But I just can't compete with these ******* guys they meet, even though they are not any better than me. So yea, I'm done chasing it. I'm done hoping and wishing for a relationship, because all that's available to me is no one I actually want so it would just be a miserable time. I refuse to force myself to be interested in any of the plain-Janes around here, but I can't get the ones I want either. So I quit.

I like plain Jane types !

AnotherLonelyGuy said:
I drink waaay too many energy drinks... And I'm in the wrong country... buuut, the f****** visas prevented me from going where I wanted.

The Fish: the right girl for you is THAT WHICH WANTS YOU, NOT THE ******* GUYS SHE MEETS. You dig ?

I don't want them though. The one who want me are all plain and boring. That's who's right for me because it wouldn't take much effort. But I don't want that. Those people aren't interesting, and they're not attractive either. I wouldn't feel very lucky or excited to be with them.

Triple Bogey said:
I like plain Jane types !

all yours! :)

It's so hard not to be bitterly jealous right now - I post a song in a Facebook group that can be downloaded for free and nothing all day. This ENTJ guy says "hi" and gets two replies and three likes in thirty seconds :\ And this was in an introvert group too.

Well it feels better to get it off my chest anyway.

Well things are getting a lot better for me which is good! =) And I'm able to talk to people more openly.
This is a major plus cause I usually have a hard time trying to open up to people at times. Usually I avoid opening cause out of being scared of being taken advantage of but I'm starting to trust people again.

Tired of reaching out to people just to have it backfire every time, tired of getting rejected. Do I truly not belong anywhere? Will I be alone forever?

Just like you shouldn't text people when you're drunk, you shouldn't message people when you are angry. Seriously, don't do this. You may feel like you just gave them a piece of your mind, but in the end, it's you that gets burned.

I wish i was like Mary Poppins right now, to do the laundry and all my house chores with a finger snap! -__-

tumblr_lo4gjeroY21qbrs65o1_500.gif

AnotherLonelyGuy said:
Good morning !!! Where's the "good morning" thread ?...

ugh, it's midday, another day/night of desperate work, hopefully the last one

Well, my kitchen woes have already begun. Only it wasn't an appliance that caused me heartbreak, it was the **** jam jar. I couldn't ******* open it and I scratched myself trying to.....blood was spilled. :club:

Latest posts

Back