What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anahita said:
I must re read Thich Nanh Hhat.

Great choice! Being Peace changed my life when I first read it. I have since strayed from the path.

Pema Chödrön is a good read too

Rosebolt said:
I need to stop missing you so much, damnit!

Oh man. I am feeling the same way about someone. She invades my mind.

I wish you well.

sigh, just asked a friend if she wants to go swimming soon.

Her response was one of those vague, answering whilst avoiding answering responses. People should learn that when someone asks a yes or no question, you respond with yes or no, not "well my child has proper lessons now, so I don't go much anymore..."

mmkay... you din't actually answer :club::club:

I am also thinking, trying to price up flights is **** irritating :club::club:

^LMAO- I think that about myself on occasion as well.

Godsfuck I do detest this headache, I'm almost thinking of taking an Aleve....

when someone in a chat starts writing and then stops, starts writing and then stops, again and again, I always imagine there is someone behind them tickling them and they are trying to write in spite of that and failing

WildernessWildChild said:
^LMAO- I think that about myself on occasion as well.

Godsfuck I do detest this headache, I'm almost thinking of taking an Aleve....

I'm sure we all can, but this was a new level of total cockery. I'm pleased it made you laugh though; something positive out of a shitty day. Hope it helps with the headache :)

I wish I wasn't suffering from all this sadness anymore. Sometimes I just feel lonely & I want to talk to people but some people simply stopped talking to me. Now I'm slowly starting not to care anymore..... =(

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I wish I wasn't suffering from all this sadness anymore. Sometimes I just feel lonely & I want to talk to people but some people simply stopped talking to me. Now I'm slowly starting not to care anymore..... =(

:(

I understand your feelings. *hug*

Hope your loneliness doesn't last for long.

Spending the weekend caring for my grandmother and my dog. It's been nice not worrying about the things I usually do, and just making sure they are happy, giving meals and entertaining and drawing and having tea. But I just wish they were both younger and in better shape. I wish the years hadn't flown by so quickly. It makes me worry that I've taken too much time for granted...with myself, with family, with friends, with everyone and everything. I never thought we'd be so old, never really comprehended it until now when it's actually happening.

Peaches said:
when someone in a chat starts writing and then stops, starts writing and then stops, again and again, I always imagine there is someone behind them tickling them and they are trying to write in spite of that and failing

but it is annoying when this goes on for five minutes and ends up being a one word answer... I'm like seriously ? I've sat here for 5 minutes waiting to go quickly do something and you respond with "k" or something ?

Latest posts

Back