What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel so stupid.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I wish I wasn't suffering from all this sadness anymore. Sometimes I just feel lonely & I want to talk to people but some people simply stopped talking to me. Now I'm slowly starting not to care anymore..... =(

*hugs* I hope you will feel better soon. :/

TheRealCallie said:
Can't I just do nothing today?

grumpy-cat-non.jpg

Wish he'd shut the hell up about Rugby, I couldn't care less.

zibafu said:
"butty" so thats a name ?

butty is slang for sandwich here in the uk

I first heard about butty as food from 9006. I don't know if anyone has ever named their kid Butty, but that would be cute and funny at the same time. :p

TheRealCallie said:
Can't I just do nothing today? Sigh, still too much to do.....

johnny196775 said:
sleeping people and potatoes .

People sleeping with potatoes? Throwing potatoes at sleeping people. Use potatoes to make breakfast for sleeping people? Hmmm.......

sleeping people look like potatoes?

ladyforsaken said:
I first heard about butty as food from 9006. I don't know if anyone has ever named their kid Butty, but that would be cute and funny at the same time. :p

I think a kid named Onion would be funny.

That repetitive dull thud can only mean ONE thing... my aunt's ironing again because she's too lazy to move to a suitable location with more space. Pfft.

Twitch TV is being bought by YouTube for a billion dollars... Good. Google should get it. They turned into sellouts anyway.

I hope that it's not too hot today because I don't want to feel too comfortable when I'm walking to the job centre; furthermore I hope that I have enough energy to be satisfied with the amount of exercise that I'll do at the gym.

I want to sit apart from the world's squabbles and be at peace, but inevitably I get dragged back in.

Latest posts

Back