What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking, wtf. I'm away for a while and I come back and where is bluey????
:'(

Minus said:
I wish that darn wind would quit. The 60 mph gusts are getting a little annoying.

hah, Where your at to huh. I thought there was someone at the door elerer. but just the leaves knocking on the door.

Qui said:
I'm thinking, wtf. I'm away for a while and I come back and where is bluey????
:'(

Am still here :) Thanks for caring :D

They say there are other fish in the sea, but it looks like my lake dried up quite a while ago.

I just wasted 15 minutes of my life taking notes out of my economics textbook.
Seriously, it doesn't take half a page to say that disequilibrium does not equal equilibrium.
This book was written for stupid people.
A dictionary would be far far more concise. Why do I have to take notes on this crap?
Thank you, California standardized Economics Principles in Action for going in to a lengthy two-page elaboration on excess demand, by you know it's a lot easier to just say that it means that the greedy bastards want more stuff than is currently available in the market. It's that simple.
But hey, the book's gotta be right. After all, it's following all of the California learning standards. And it's in association with the Wall Street Journal. Isn't that just spiffy?

Am thinking LOL @ Minus avi.

Am also thinking or through its moor of a wondering whats up Crow?

If i had done that i would be gettin bollocked for it , but cuase it was the dog, its stinky and funny......

I'm thinking funny story:

I was in plant biology lab today, we were studying fruits and seeds of various kinds, there were pears, olives, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, dates, and some green beans lying on a table and the class was huddled all together around the table studying and dissecting the fruits and seeds. I look at the dates sitting on a plate and say "is that a date?" while pointing to the dates cause I wasn't sure if they were. Someone says yea they are and I say (without even thinking) say: "O okay, I've never had a date before", and several people burst out laughing. Me:*embarrassingly cowering in corner*

O haha very funny laugh at the dateless loser *sigh*

but I will admit it was kinda funny after wards I snickered a bit

lol, man that reminds me of someone in my pysche class today, guess she had a keychaion that said vagina on it. (weird people) and she was messing around with it and stuff on her bag, and she was talking to someone and she said, "i had to take off my vagina" and the whole f*ing class just burst out laughing, it was great.

I'm serious

:D

i was also thinking, poking is just that stupid thing we do when we've got nothing left to say but we want to continue the conversation anyway.
It's not really that special anymore

I'm thinking it has been a while since I was last here.....I'm thinking due to certain...events...I might be making a return trip for a while :/ at least my new computer works well. And so far everything people say about vista is wrong, my dad tinkered with it for like, a few days and I haven't had any problems for the few months I've had it :) also, if you don't rub the lotion on the skin, and get the hose again.....well your life must suck at the bottom of that pit....and why did he give you a computer, waterproof at that!?!?

I think that just because I can't get every last meaning of the apostrophe correct on the quiz, doesn't mean I should be forced to take it several dozen times, the teacher has YET to show the few of us who haven't passed what we are doing wrong. And none of my friends will help me, my now ex-gf blatantly refused right after helping someone else, in revenge I will now not let her borrow any of the new games I got that she wants to borrow, I beleive in karma....believe it works like a warhammer against those who wrong me >.>

and P.S. I used the apostrophe correctly there, so :p you Apostrophe knights!

I think some people are just too **** lazy.

A local guy stabbed his mother with a seven inch kitchen knife and then ask her to follow him into the woods so he could bury her without having to drag her body so far, he would be too tired after digging the whole.

The mom lived and son went to jail. It all started when he broke up with his girl and drank several O'doul's (which is a nonalcoholic beer)

And I thought Bluey couldn't handle his drink!:p LOL

I'm thinkin' Fulgrims back

Now i am wondering what is better an apostrophe knight or an apostrophe ninja?

i hate loud people, i want to hurt them

shut the fresia up you stupid whores

GRRRRR!!!

Latest posts

Back