What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:
**hugs** LF. You will sort it all out, trust yourself.

Off to the clinic with my father. Hope whatever the problem is, it isn't the worst-case possibility.

Thanks, jag. You're always there for me. *hugs*
Good luck going with your father for this appointment. Hope it doesn't go too badly.

You are a wonderful person LF, you do so many kind things for everyone on ALL, so many hugs and positive thoughts. Our bright angel, and Tulip too!:)

I was exhausted after yesterday, father edgy and ratty because he was quite frightened, and apt to speak loudly in English, the better for the French to understand... or to embarrass me, not sure which lol!

Anyway the camera down his throat was not as bad as he feared, and they found his stomach OK. So... The anaemia he is suffering could be the result of his meds, they have changed them, will wait a little while, then another blood test. If that is still not right, .. They will look up the other end, as it were, with a colonoscopy. Poor old bugger, I don't know which would be worse...

jaguarundi said:
You are a wonderful person LF, you do so many kind things for everyone on ALL, so many hugs and positive thoughts. Our bright angel, and Tulip too!:)

I was exhausted after yesterday, father edgy and ratty because he was quite frightened, and apt to speak loudly in English, the better for the French to understand... or to embarrass me, not sure which lol!

Anyway the camera down his throat was not as bad as he feared, and they found his stomach OK. So... The anaemia he is suffering could be the result of his meds, they have changed them, will wait a little while, then another blood test. If that is still not right, .. They will look up the other end, as it were, with a colonoscopy. Poor old bugger, I don't know which would be worse...

Thank you - I'm only trying to provide support here where I can, as how others have given me support in my times of need, especially you! Just giving back a little. :)

Aww that sounds promising that it's not what they thought it was initially. I hope that it is just because of his meds and that is all.

Hahaha.. guess what? I have had the same procedure done, as well as the other end, on the same day, one after another. It was.... uncomfortable but I was partially sedated. Lol. Thank goodness for sedatives. :p

TheRealCallie said:
Is the **** World Cup over yet?

Being that I'm not a big fan of soccer, or sports in general, I feel the same way... It's just starting to get a bit annoying...

Nicolelt said:
I'm a huge failure...I'm letting everyone down.

Are you putting undue pressure on yourself for others expectations? Is what they want what you want?

I can understand, I have been more worried in the past about letting others down rather than myself, but ultimately you need to realise the most important things is what YOU want.

I hope you are ok. :)

I am hearing the breeze I and listening to a rooster and peacock. I am I am glad I heard bagpipes from porch this morning. Nearby coffee shop had someone playing so I called friend who loves bagpipes.I was outside on a cordless phone. Can you hear that? Yes he said How cool. I am thinking what a great place to be right now.

Managed to get through a conversation with her, without insulting her or that *^%$^%$##%$# (trying to swear less) she calls a bf. I figured...well, gotta re-open dialogue sometime, might as well be when she talks to me first because if I talk to her first, that just makes me look weak. Believe me, it was not easy. I had to restrain myself to taking very minimal, subtle sarcastic jabs at them, while enduring some bs that was really hard to hear. Man. This thing cannot crash and burn soon enough. Even if I don't wind up with her, I'd drink to it. Just gotta keep telling myself, it looks bad now but she's immature and rushes into things and this guy's a screwup anyway, it's only a matter of time before something blows up. The wheels will fall off eventually.....it might take flippin' YEARS, but eventually.....

Ugh........playing the long game..........here we go......

Nicolelt said:
I'm a huge failure...I'm letting everyone down.

You're not a failure, Nicole. Last I read, you're an awesome teacher and people look up to you. You don't owe everyone a living. You do the best you can, for yourself and for the people you care for, but it's not an obligation to meet everyone else's expectations. I hope you will feel better soon, cos you're way way awesome. *hugs*

johnny196775 said:
I will never be happy with my guitar playing.

Aww, no.. but you're so good with it. There's evidence!

I predict Italy will be in the final world cup game, if not the winner..

Germany is going down... :p

Do you know that horrible shocking moment when you wake up and realize who you are; I avoid naps because i can not take going through that more than once a day.

johnny196775 said:
Do you know that horrible shocking moment when you wake up and realize who you are; I avoid naps because i can not take going through that more than once a day.

That sounds sad. Hope you get to wake and and feel happy with who you are:)

Anahita said:
johnny196775 said:

That sounds sad. Hope you get to wake and and feel happy with who you are:)
i am sorry. This is a joke from the movie The Lonely Guy.

People ask me what type of guitar equiptment i have. I do not like that question because i am very poor and cant afford nice things. it makes me feel like honeysuckle. If i had enough money i can stand tall and boats of my nice sounding equiptment. I am sorry if this sounds very sarcastic.

Latest posts

Back