What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Take THAT life.

With the exception of my fiancee, I view social interaction as a chore... and yet I sometimes wonder why no one seeks my company and I have so few friends.

When I get married I can really only think of one guy to stand on my side and this makes my fiancee disappointed that she has to reduce the size of her bridal party.

To be honest, I rather just have a super small and private wedding. However, I know that in the future whenever one of her friends or coworkers mentions their amazing wedding she will get resentful toward me. I rather not have to live with that for the rest of my life.

She is also disappointed that I have not taken a more active role in the wedding planning. She is absolutely right. The wedding is April of next year and I just had not felt any urgency even though there are many things that need sorted out months upon months ahead of time. She's upset that I do not seem to care and I can't say I blame her.

She is truly a good person and much more than I deserve. She's the girl of my dreams and I am committed to making this work. I want to be the person she wants.

Oh, and it looks like I'm stuck in my mediocre paying dead end night job for the foreseeable future. On Friday I got "thanks but no thanks" emails from two companies for which I had applied.

This weekend's lesson: I suck!

End rant.

^Good luck, Antihero, on your wedding preparations. I hope it will only bring you both much closer together in the entire process of it. And good luck on your job search too.

Ugh, never mind. It's not worth it. And this feeling of a hot coal in my stomach better never come back.

I really cared about you. I respected you. There was so much more to you than first met the eye. In fact, even now, hardly a day passes that I don't think of you.
I'm sure you have forgotten me -- you, the jet-setter, always on the move, the great writer, so popular, so important, so knowledgeable, so busy, with so many irons in the fire. Even though it should have been blatantly obvious, I don't think you truly ever realised how much I admired you. I would have been so happy just to have been your friend. Believe it or not, that was all that I really wanted.

Thinking I'm gonna run out of lager. I'm thinking there's time to get some more before they close. Also, I'm thinking about the cherry tree. I was never sure of its botanical name, but it was my friend for many years, all the same.

2 weeks ago I fell back into self harming after two years and I don't know how to talk about it so my thoughts are dissolving into horrible things. Don't even know what I'm thinking

the wedding at the weekend, it's all over my facebook.
so glad I didn't go. So glad there isn't any embarrassing photo's of me on there.
I do sometimes like to be aloof from people. It doesn't make me bitter. Just happy.
I tried to join in years ago. It never worked. I can't socialize. Why go and embarrass myself ?

Trying to remember that spending all my time and thoughts hating douchebags and hoping for their downfall isn't creating value. Though they deserve the scorn, I can't beat them with scorn alone. Like that cracked article said, "the victim is bleeding in the street. all that matters is, do i know how to do surgery or not?"

Good night everyone. See you all next I get a delivery. Meanwhile I shall remain sober and silent. Love you all. Bye bye.

The remedy for loneliness is......
ignore people when they talk to you. HI! Bye.Hi. Bye.

i was popular in a forum i used to use. Then i came out as gay. now the forum doesnt talk to me anymore and that just means they are ******** and im better off without them. Good riddance. do not need that honeysuckle.

It's cool, anti-malware guys. Take all the time in the world getting back to me, nooooo problemo. Not like I need my computer to get stuff done or anything.....

On a side note, I think public whipping should be re-instated as punishment for those found guilty of malware creation and cyber crime. And the pillory. Where people get chained up by their hands and head in the town square all day, where people could throw rotten fruit at them.

Bring back the pillory for cyber criminals!:club:

It looks...unusual. But I guess thick-rimmed glasses might suit me better cause they fill up my otherwise empty face.

What's the point? I got my GED, thought I worked through my depression but I'm just as terrible as ever. Don't have the motivation to keep going

Doc said:
2 weeks ago I fell back into self harming after two years and I don't know how to talk about it so my thoughts are dissolving into horrible things. Don't even know what I'm thinking

Well, you can talk about it here on the forum. Maybe explain what made you go back to self-harming? It might help talking about it.

thenameIwanthasgone said:
The remedy for loneliness is......
ignore people when they talk to you.

No.

johnny196775 said:
i was popular in a forum i used to use. Then i came out as gay. now the forum doesnt talk to me anymore and that just means they are ******** and im better off without them. Good riddance. do not need that honeysuckle.

Those people are really shallow and you're better off without them.

Latest posts

Back