What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, went bed at 1am, woke up at 4.30am, got up, played computer games until like 9.30am, had breakfast and like 3 cups of coffee... THEN fall back to sleep, just wokeup now - dinner time

urrrghhhhhhhh

definitely not skating today

First time I've been in a doctors office for what seems like forever....I forgot about how much I disliked them.

gotta just start with the smallest thing to do today and go from there.

also my quads are killing me from last night's softball but it was fun to get out of the house and away from thinking about my problems for a little while. it was good to see my friends I've known and also met some new interesting people. My only worry is, I played well last week, and was the leadoff man this week. However I sprained both my quads right away. Hopefully I am not going to be thought of as a glass tiger from now on.

WildernessWildChild said:
First time I've been in a doctors office for what seems like forever....I forgot about how much I disliked them.

I've had to see some lately, I know it's for my health, but I just find it such a hassle!

Going through the steps of finding an internship so I can hopefully finally get a real job. I think I'm beginning to see a few patches of blue sky parting the clouds. But it just can't happen fast enough. My mom's idea of helping me is nagging me until I explode or stall out, and my dad's idea of helping me is telling me that various minimum wage jobs are hiring - essentially telling me I'm am just like the brainless druggie burnout fuckups or the nice but utterly defeated people there. Essentially telling me I'm going to fail, that who I am is a victim just like those poor hopeless bastards. They are both really wearing my confidence thin.

I'm trying really hard to be nice but ****...if they want to help me help myself just give me some space. It's like the old saying, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it". I'm really trying to get motivated and feel like I actually can solve my problems, for once in my life...but they are both in their own way breaking me down.

You love him?

I am thinking withdrawals from anti-depressants really suck. I feel like honeysuckle and can't wait to be off these **** things. Hope this horrid feeling goes away soon.

painter said:
You love him?

I am thinking withdrawals from anti-depressants really suck. I feel like honeysuckle and can't wait to be off these **** things. Hope this horrid feeling goes away soon.

I think I do, something about those hips!

I hope you feel better soon, I came off Sertraline a few months ago and it was quite rough but I feel so much better now. So I'm always here if you need to talk. :)

Of course you wouldn't think that would do any good... because you've trained him so well thus far, right? Still too lazy to make sure he does go outside, and you still don't give a honeysuckle that he pisses in the house.

WildernessWildChild said:
Edward W said:
I've had to see some lately, I know it's for my health, but I just find it such a hassle!

I don't like em too. :S
Plus the waiting time always gets extended way beyond my actual appointment time. It's so.... toot.

painter said:

You hang in there, buddy. You'll get through it. *hugs*

My laptop is telling me I should consider replacing my battery. Perhaps I should since it lies to me about how much it's charged and shuts down at 50%. lol

Also, the fact that I haven't answered my phone the first 20 times you've called this morning (beginning at 5AM!!!! :club: ) should give you a hint that I don't really want to talk right now. Sorry, I'm not answering....stop calling now. Try tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back