What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I was more confident and not a babbling fool most of the time, I also need to stop trying so hard with people that clearly don't care much about me. Such a waste of time! 😕

Apart from that I'm great!

Hard work pays off.
Dreams do come true.
Bad times don't last...
But bad guys do.

Oh, and to think he refused to sign a little boy's birthday card.

I can't help but wonder where life will take me in the next few months, or maybe a year from now. Will I be okay, or will this illness recur and shorten my lifespan? Will I get to do all the things I wanted or will I be out of time? Will there just be endless bumps on the road ahead of me as there have always been all my life?

Did I ever mention I don't quite like uncertainties.....

On a side note, I am starting to really really adore rhinos. Thanks to Jazzbird. Now I am contemplating if I should have one as a pet in the future (since I don't think I'll ever meet or have a unicorn) :(

lonelyfairy said:
Sometimes it's just best to be quiet and say nothing.

I tend to do this most of my life.

Littlesecret said:
Apart from that I'm great!

Indeed you are!

Why do I have "Moonlight" on DVD? I don't think I've ever even heard of it before. I need to stop buying random stuff at yard sales.

The Happy Camper Song lyrics (by Michael Hitchcock):

Oh, I'm a Happy Camper,
I love the summer sun,
I love the trees and forest,
I'm always having fun.

Oh, I'm a Happy Camper,
I love the clear blue sky,
And with the grace of God,
I'll camp until I die.

WishingWell said:
I am so depressed and miserable that I know I am alive, even though parts of me feel dead.

*hugs* :( I can relate...

It takes lot of courage to breath.

pain, pain, loss, despair, just wash over me, like showers of gentle rain, don't flood me down the drain and drown me

my life would be so different if I were more able to deal with people, don;t make them run away

Latest posts

Back