What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
No hope, no harm, just another false alarm !

Last night I felt real arms around me no hope, no harm just another false alarm so, tell me how long before the last one? And tell me how long before the right one? This story is old, I KNOW but it goes on...

I love this song! I like to listen to it when I feel like crying over a guy a few times a year, haha. Still love it just to listen to without crying though. :)

Niave said:
Triple Bogey said:
No hope, no harm, just another false alarm !

Last night I felt real arms around me no hope, no harm just another false alarm so, tell me how long before the last one? And tell me how long before the right one? This story is old, I KNOW but it goes on...

I love this song! I like to listen to it when I feel like crying over a guy a few times a year, haha. Still love it just to listen to without crying though. :)

:) Yes it's a great song !

Salutations, this is my first post and first day after being accepted.

I'm just thinking about how I woke up at four o'clock this morning and jumped on a train for a whole day of heart shaking events. Now I'm chilling at a friends house and we are going to pull an all nighter with energy drinks and games.

I should feel happy and fulfilled but I can't scratch away the bite of reality in the back of my mind. It's as if my day was for not and I wasted it with meaningless hand shakes and edgy hugs.

Anyways I hope I can get comfortable on this site (It's my first time on a forum so hopefully I haven't enraged anyone with breaking any rules or something)

So... that's what I'm thinking about as of right now.

Heey, welcome! :) Don't worry, you haven't broken any rules yet, that i know of.

I hope you find what you're looking for here. And that you can relax somewhat at your friend's house.

Let me know if you need anything at all!

I didn't realize how insecure I really am. Please don't blow on me, I might just fall over.

I am in real danger of returning to the bitter, twisted, angry, controlling and violent person that I used to be. I need to do everything within my power to prevent this from happening...

It's been 9 years. That's almost a decade. I can't believe how much this still affects me.

AverageAdventurerGuy said:
Salutations, this is my first post and first day after being accepted.

I'm just thinking about how I woke up at four o'clock this morning and jumped on a train for a whole day of heart shaking events. Now I'm chilling at a friends house and we are going to pull an all nighter with energy drinks and games.

I should feel happy and fulfilled but I can't scratch away the bite of reality in the back of my mind. It's as if my day was for not and I wasted it with meaningless hand shakes and edgy hugs.

Anyways I hope I can get comfortable on this site (It's my first time on a forum so hopefully I haven't enraged anyone with breaking any rules or something)

So... that's what I'm thinking about as of right now.

Hello there, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here and be able to find what you are looking for. :)

user 130057 said:
I am in real danger of returning to the bitter, twisted, angry, controlling and violent person that I used to be. I need to do everything within my power to prevent this from happening...

Aww no user 130057 *hugs*
I'm here for support, yeah?

Latest posts

Back