What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished taking the medication and there is no improvement. I'm in a stressy situation where I have no idea what I want to do.. I hate it. I hate it so hard. I want to talk to someone (which I do) but I feel like each time I'm not conversing everything I want to say and afterwards I still feel like honeysuckle.

And you..

What can I say.
I'll stop being selfish and pushing my life onto you when you didn't ask for it.
I said I'd be there for you, not the other way around.
Bah.

My mind is racing and it needs to stop. I can't take it anymore.

I think I need to keep myself busier.

Rainbows said:
Finished taking the medication and there is no improvement. I'm in a stressy situation where I have no idea what I want to do.. I hate it. I hate it so hard. I want to talk to someone (which I do) but I feel like each time I'm not conversing everything I want to say and afterwards I still feel like honeysuckle.

And you..

What can I say.
I'll stop being selfish and pushing my life onto you when you didn't ask for it.
I said I'd be there for you, not the other way around.
Bah.

My mind is racing and it needs to stop. I can't take it anymore.

:( (hug)

KMA said:
Can I ask you all?
Is it forum for only "lonely" persons ?

Not everyone here is "lonely." Why do you ask?

I'm afraid some friendships only persist because each participant is too polite to tell the other that they've lived themselves apart.

I'm thinking I would love to be outdoors enjoying this beautiful weather, not in this cold, dark house working on accounting... that I'm really not even working on right now. I'm procrastinating as always!

She is so selfish but makes me feel like the selfish one! It's so toxic here, I was getting better and I feel like she's bringing me down again, what annoys me most is that she doesn't help herself but instead wallows in self pity and expects me to pick up the pieces. I physically can't do this and it's not my place to be your constant emotional support! Why don't you get the help that is there for you? *siiggh

"Just remember, if the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off."

...I should stop infusing my brain with all these odd wisdoms.

I, uh, don't care about hearing about that. I hate to be rude... but... yeah. He's your family, not mine. I don't care what your daughter does.

First day of autumn!

Happy-Fall.png

chiots3.png

Oh my, the dog is so cute. Yay fall! Finally.

It is all we have left, if not to remove ourselves from the rest of the world.

I'm perfectly capable of finding my own way, thank you. The power was out for a few minutes, and I didn't become stupid during that time.

How conceited can you get? I'm not just shy around you, it might be possible that i'm judging you by your character and I find you are a tad petulant for my liking. And it just amuses me about how your boyfriend is posturing around me as if i'm trying to move in on you at some point for some reason..

..Some people's kids..

Latest posts

Back