What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinkin' of the movie Sanal saw.

Sigh. Odd how what you want can seem far away even when sitting right next to you.

I do nothing, because it is all I can really do.

Anti-hero, I can relate to that. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about.

Anyway, what am I thinking right now? I'm thinking about an AMAZING dream I had last night, in which one of the nicest girls in school was my friend, and we sat together in class and talked a lot. It was great.

I’m thinking of how I would explain it to my parents and relatives that I do smoke cigars and that I started years back but chose to hide it from them…

They were so open-minded when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages, but when it comes to smoking – especially female smokers – they’re not.

Should I have to tell them in the first place or should I just get myself caught?

My name is Bob. said:
I'm thinking about traveling to Siberia.

Do it, Siberia sounds amazing. The desolation and cold just really appeals to me for some reason. My neighbours are actually from Siberia.

Right now I am thinking about how stupid I am for always leaving my homework till the day before it is due.

callista_05 said:
I’m thinking of how I would explain it to my parents and relatives that I do smoke cigars and that I started years back but chose to hide it from them…

They were so open-minded when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages, but when it comes to smoking – especially female smokers – they’re not.

Should I have to tell them in the first place or should I just get myself caught?

Oh man I used to smoke cigars. Back when I smoked. I also smoked from a gentlemen's pipe. Cherry Vanilla tobacco ftw.

I'm watching the sunrise. A dawn of a new day and thinking about someone.
They are both beautiful.

I’m thinking about a friend I’m hoping to meet soon…

A friend who has given me one of the most memorable and wonderful conversations I had in my life…

….“I wanna thank you for giving me always the most wonderful conversations…sure it’ll be stored in my memory ‘til the unthinkable happens.”….

You know who you are.

Thinking of my honeysuckle interview.... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I rock.... They need nerds in business suit. I aint one *angry*

i'm thiking **** lunch is always over way too soon man

i don't want to stop listening to this song, but i don't have it on my ipod

oh well

just one more class till i'm done then i'm gonna go play some ractball then proabably take a nap or somethiign

yay

XD

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm thiking **** lunch is always over way too soon man

I know, it always is >_<

At my school lunch is only really 30 minutes (technically 40, but 10 of those minutes is lost to the lunch queue). It sucks.

Latest posts

Back