What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if I look like a ***** if I'm not smiling while I'm outside. Cos that's the kind of face people give me when they stare at me. Firstly, it's rude to stare. Secondly, the very least one could do if they wanna stare is smile at me.

VeganAtheist said:
ladyforsaken said:
I need to stop thinking.

This helped me with my overthinking: http://www.lionsroar.com/six-kinds-of-loneliness/

While it isn't specifically about thinking too much, there is a part in there about what to do with those unwanted thoughts.

Hope you find that place you want to be.

I feel like I set up a trap for myself and then fell into it, already knowing how much damage it would do to me. I can't understand why I would do that to myself. I am not sure that I want to understand.

Thanks, Vegist. I hope you are doing okay.

Do I ask for too much? To open up or not to open up. Maybe it doesn't even matter.. maybe I just care too much.. why do I possess this at such an extreme.. sometimes it almost feels like a curse cos no one else seems to be able to relate.. or understand.. or know what it's like.. or seem to even appreciate it.. maybe it doesn't even matter..

ladyforsaken said:
Do I ask for too much? To open up or not to open up. Maybe it doesn't even matter.. maybe I just care too much.. why do I possess this at such an extreme.. sometimes it almost feels like a curse cos no one else seems to be able to relate.. or understand.. or know what it's like.. or seem to even appreciate it.. maybe it doesn't even matter..

You can always open up. Of course, the decision's yours dear, but even if you don't find that solution by opening up, you WILL at least get support. Will people relate to it? No idea. But I know a lot of people here appreciate who you are and what you've done here. *hugs*

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:

You can always open up. Of course, the decision's yours dear, but even if you don't find that solution by opening up, you WILL at least get support. Will people relate to it? No idea. But I know a lot of people here appreciate who you are and what you've done here. *hugs*

Thanks, Mr Seal. I didn't mean it like that though.. but thank you. *hug*

I should just stop working forever and spend my days writing terrible music, that would be a happy life - but who is going to pay for that? sigh

Just got of the phone to my friend and she joked that she was going to shove a coke can up her boyfriend's butt, I know it was only a joke but it really made me feel sick haha!

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

How much i really hate being me.

How dare any of you think that she's just supposed to be there whenever it's convenient for you? That street goes both ways. And you... What were you going to say? I heard you stop yourself... What was it... Something that makes you feel better about the fact that you all seem to want to erase the fact that she was part of your family for over two decades... All of you need to stop the stupid honeysuckle.

If I'm going to dress up as a character from a musical, I might as well act out the **** musical in private for Halloween. Not like I'll be doing anything else anyway.

Latest posts

Back