What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that **** I can't wait till my chem lab practical is over, I just want to hurry up and fail it already but not so much that I spill something and cause an explosion...

^^^^My Physics pratical is next week. I feel your pain. I am done with Chemistry, but I have my last Organic lab next semester. School sucks, that's what I'm thinking.

I'm thinking the lamp shade on my ceiling lamp turned its self, because it wasn't crooked before...I don't think...

Also thinking I should beat up one of my coworkers. Oh. My. God.

He's a freakin' spazz, almost 19 but acts like he's still a school kid as opposed to an adult, and never shuts up. If he's not talking he's making annoying sound effects as he piles brush. And he's not 'special'; he just has ADHD or something but won't take meds for it.

And today he jumped on my back and tried to tackle me RIGHT in front of the house we were working at, and we're hoping to get more work from them. I about crunched his nose in to his skull...if only there weren't windows facing us...

Something bad is definitely going to happen to him. There's no way I would have hired this guy if it were -my- work crew. He's hardly even useful...certainly not worth the 10 bucks an hour he's getting. He won't even spend $40 or $75 for a cheap pair of OK logging boots. Instead he wears beat-up old street shoes that only make him slide down hill worse than the rest of us. And he lives at home, so there's no excuse really. Ugh. What a dumb ass.

im thinking why do all the good foods have so much bloody fat and calories. **** protien bars and shakes, im getting tired of you.

Sanal said:
lmao punisher. true that. Anything which tastes good is bad for body:p
They taste ok but when you have it everyday it gets boring. I want pizza everyday and to stop my weight training but i'll turn fat again :(

very true, everything good in life is either illegal immoral or fattening :(

speaking of which vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate mix (the dry powdery stuff)

is really good XD

and i should be doing homework

*throws a tauntrum* I DON'T WANNA DO MY STUPID WEEK I HATE FINALS WEEKS

if it weren't so freakin cold i think i would drive over to the school parking lot with security cameras and just moon the whiole school

Allow this diagram to explain:

untitled.jpg

The faces may change a little, but the mood tends to stay the same. That's just how it is here, it seems.

I have a quiz this morning. I have to go to work in the afternoon, and want to squeeze in a work-out. I am not excited. I am thinking that I wish it was the weekend.

Latest posts

Back