What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someday we will be able to email food and beverages to each other. That way we can taste what the other person is having for diner. :)

Do I look like your editor? Take the impression and figure out your own writing. If people tell you what to write, then it becomes theirs and not yours.

I'm wondering whether, if I could read all 3000 whatever pages of this thread, I would discover what human life really is.

SophiaGrace said:
Peaches said:
why do I even bother going out anymore

Because four walls are suffocating

it's the outside full of boring hipsters that is suffocating

everyone is so f…ng cold here, now that I think of that I have never seen anyone greeting the new year with such lack of enthusiasm, and celebrating with such zero warmth - I must get the hell out of here

It gets a bit tiring if you only respond to me when you feel lonely or when you feel like it and during all other times, you just ignore me and my messages. I feel like I am the back up company that you think you can just reel out anytime you want. I think I have been far too kind and forgiving, but there also comes a time when my feelings in the friendship matter too. It's not always about you, or how busy you are, or how tired you are, or how lonely you feel. I'm not even saying it's about me either. It's just about the so-called friendship that we have.

Glad I didn't really believe it when you said you were going to do those things. Have you not heard of this saying before: actions speak louder than words. So many times you do this to me. And I let you because I care about you deeply. How could you.

Not today though. I don't want you to ruin my day today.

Peaches said:
everyone is so f…ng cold here, now that I think of that I have never seen anyone greeting the new year with such lack of enthusiasm, and celebrating with such zero warmth - I must get the hell out of here

Most people are like that nowadays. :\ *hugs* Peaches

I was thinking that this site is very much like a Tavern,or a wayside inn. People come and stay awhile and chat, other's, just drift along,back along Life's highway. Everyone comes here for different reasons,to share their problems with others. Some people make friends,some don't, but everyone is always made welcome.

I hope new year`s superstitions are just that: superstitions. I`ve done exactly the opposite in several.

So that's what New Year's Eve is all about. ****...what have I been missing all these years? :shy:

[video=youtube]

Made me smile.
I'm glad I deactivated my facebook so I didn't have to see the 'new year, new me' statuses, don't want to burst your bubble but you said the same thing last year. Just change and stop telling people like that will make a difference.

Latest posts

Back