What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about the ******* that beat up someone I know IRL's 18 year old daughter and stole her mobile phone. It takes a REAL tough guy to attack a defenceless girl. I hope misfortune comes your way soon...

You can try to do the right thing everyday at any given time and it still might amount to absolutely nothing. Of course doing good should be its own reward...but I can see how it would drain anybody in the long run if there wasn't even some sort of silent but visible gratitude from time to time. Maybe that's what will happen to me as well. My morals were almost completely in vain all my life, but I still tried to uphold them...for what exactly? People with a strong sense of responsibility and righteousness all depend on external input to some degree so they don't turn into self-absorbed moralizers or completely misguided individuals.

I'm afraid of suddenly waking up one day being the bad guy again...and not being able or wanting to shake it off anymore.

The best thing about online gaming: other players. The worst thing about online gaming: other players. Spooky.

Cavey said:
The best thing about online gaming: other players. The worst thing about online gaming: other players. Spooky.

Eh, I look at it this way. If they're fun to play with, I join in the fun (I'm surprised TF2's community is actually mostly pretty kind). If it's bad, I sit back, watch the fireworks, and leave if things get ugly.

I'm thinking about doing some online gaming, what are the best sorts of online games to join which don't cost a fortune and which aren't too difficult to pick up? Might be a distraction for me

Does anybody know of any forums that you will not get bitched at for responding to old threads?

I am thinking how nice it is that homophobic people are suffering so much over marriage equality becoming the law of the land...

johnny196775Again said:
Does anybody know of any forums that you will not get bitched at for responding to old threads?

Well honestly, ALL has been good for that mostly...

johnny196775Again said:
If you study logic it will ruin your abilty to be amongst average people.

I don't understand logic. I must be illogical. :rolleyes2:

:club:

what am I thinking? OH GOD!
(after 10 hours cleaning, 4 hours sleep, 5 hours cleaning, 2 hours museum, some hours eating, 2 hours sleep, 4 hours night computer work, 5 hours travel, 2 hours sleep, 12 hours straight unpacking) OOOOH GOD, where are you now?

There are a huge amount of thoughts racing through my brain. Just as quickly as they appear, they disappear again without me being able to grasp on to any of them. I must slow myself down...

johnny196775Again said:

Really; this makes no sense to me. Why would the administration of any forum leave up an old thread so it is possible to respond to it, and then COMPLAIN to a user because they responded to it! How stupid! It is YOUR forum... remove the old threads if you don't want them responded to.. instead of bitching to a user because you are too lazy to maintain your forum...
duh.

I can't be arsed with this any longer.

OK, bollocks to it. I refuse to be dragged down by other people's negativity any longer. It's just not me. If everyone else wants to wallow in their misery, then go ahead, but I've always been happier when I stand up and fight.

the tool I use to be social and meet people is drying up, i can't even keep up bs conversations. a weekly occurrence now seems like forever. its getting too lonely now.

Latest posts

Back