What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"This last step says to repeat the tasks we did in x. But in x, we were told only to look."

"Oh, yeah, just skip that."

Well then remove it from the lab documentation if it's extraneous! It's already 8 pages long when it could be 4. I'm so sick of reading this honeysuckle.

HoodedMonk said:
Triple Bogey said:
I really do hate those 'In a Relationship' messages on facebook.

Why? Jealous? Does it make you feel inadequate? Or, something else entirely?

She-ra said:
I always promise Ladyf tea :p.

All I drink is demon's blood lately. A little too much of it. Wonder if I'm human anymore.

Tea might be a nice change.

You sound like Sam Winchester.

She-ra said:
HoodedMonk said:
Triple Bogey said:

She-ra said:

All I drink is demon's blood lately. A little too much of it. Wonder if I'm human anymore.

Oh, but I'm not. :)

Now, what tea are we talking about that may replace the demon's blood I've been drinking? :D

Tealeaf said:
"This last step says to repeat the tasks we did in x. But in x, we were told only to look."

Well then remove it from the lab documentation if it's extraneous! It's already 8 pages long when it could be 4. I'm so sick of reading this honeysuckle.

Someone's professor is lazy...

HoodedMonk said:
She-ra said:
HoodedMonk said:
Triple Bogey said:

She-ra said:

Oh, but I'm not. :)

Now, what tea are we talking about that may replace the demon's blood I've been drinking? :D

Tealeaf said:

Someone's professor is lazy...

Not jealous, just makes me laugh when somebody is single for 5 minutes and they start getting all upset about it and then they 'meet' somebody and everything is great again.

I think it's attention seeking as well to put that on facebook. A 'look at me' gesture. I know if I did it, people would think it's a joke or am making it up. People know I am forever single. They know I am not good enough to get a date.

I don't like the emptiness I experience when getting off the computer. Especially when I've been chatting with people.

Triple Bogey said:
Not jealous, just makes me laugh when somebody is single for 5 minutes and they start getting all upset about it and then they 'meet' somebody and everything is great again.

Lol, I've known a bunch of people like that. I suppose it is lonely in its own way, when you are used to always having someone and then you find yourself alone. Still, for someone who is perpetually alone, it is really annoying to listen to someone who has pretty much always been in a relationship since they were 14 complain about being single less than a week.

Triple Bogey said:
I think it's attention seeking as well to put that on facebook. A 'look at me' gesture. I know if I did it, people would think it's a joke or am making it up. People know I am forever single. They know I am not good enough to get a date.

I don't agree that it is attention seeking. Maybe sometimes, but most times I think it's motivated by the desire to express how happy they are rather than the desire to be noticed for it.

Oldyoung said:
I don't like the emptiness I experience when getting off the computer. Especially when I've been chatting with people.

Drawing a ward against emptiness on your bedroom door for you.

TheRealCallie said:
Oldyoung said:

Well, that's easy to solve. Never leave us :p

I'll consider it!

HoodMonk: thanks!

Triple Bogey said:

Solivagant said:
I don't agree that it is attention seeking. Maybe sometimes, but most times I think it's motivated by the desire to express how happy they are rather than the desire to be noticed for it.

I changed it to that so I will be left alone. I kept getting all these scary messages that I didn't like, nor did my boyfriend. They stopped since I changed it to in a relationship. :s

Rainbows said:
I changed it to that so I will be left alone. I kept getting all these scary messages that I didn't like, nor did my boyfriend. They stopped since I changed it to in a relationship. :s

Yeah, some people change it for that reason. The same thing happened to me, but when I changed it, it had no effect. If anything I got even more messages. =/

ladyforsaken said:
MissGuided said:
I tried something called a, 'Jaffa Cake' today and holy cow was it good! Never heard of these things but I'm totally hooked now!
I had those for the first time when I was in England before.... tasty little things, I'd say. It was Edward W who introduced them to me.

Yes, they were quite a treat. They had orange flavored as well, but I stuck with reliable raspberry.

I bought another couple of boxes to take to the peeps at work, too. :)

At least my bf is a rather insecure, well-mannered guy and not an arrogant macho or whatever girls are supposed to fall for according to men's views.

Latest posts

Back