What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If even that won't do any good, I don't know what else possibly could. Let's hope for the best here.

No, I know why you didn't go. And trust me, it wasn't because you thought she might need you in any way. I think you know as well as I do that she doesn't. Laziness is why, so don't even try to pull off any other excuse.

She-ra said:
I have had enough, I can't cope with life. It is too hard, too many challenges, I a done.

She-ra *hugs* hang in there, please. :\

PenDragon said:
Lies and deceit, two things, enough to ruin everything, every little thing.

Oh, tell me about it.

guys just think that I am desperate and I would take anything, is that because I am not pretty or just because I spend time talking with them?

and: if you are 45 and write in your profile that you only look for women 18 to 30 and then write me, I will not answer, old chauvinistic ageist immature pig.

So again I slept the whole day. -__- I probably needed all this sleep... The previous job took all energy out of me. Need to rest and take care of myself.

lonelyfairy said:
So again I slept the whole day. -__- I probably needed all this sleep... The previous job took all energy out of me. Need to rest and take care of myself.

Your body is trying to recover from all that stress. :(

No one wanted to work together with me in class and the sub teacher yelled at me bc I wasn't working but it was an odd number so I couldn't pair up.. Sent a mail to the teacher because I don't get it. It's a stupid situation. I cried for 2 hrs. He was so mean.

edit. My teacher replied. I love her.

HoodedMonk said:
lonelyfairy said:

Your body is trying to recover from all that stress. :(

Yeah, I think so too. :(

Rainbows said:
No one wanted to work together with me in class and the sub teacher yelled at me bc I wasn't working but it was an odd number so I couldn't pair up.. Sent a mail to the teacher because I don't get it. It's a stupid situation. I cried for 2 hrs. He was so mean.

edit. My teacher replied. I love her.

Don't cry over that. Tell him to open his ******* eyes and then learn how to calculate that you couldn't work if it required teamwork. Don't let yourself cry over other people's stupidity.

What I'm thinking is now is that I didn't want the meat. If I wanted disgusting, greasy bits of granulated meat, I'd probably could make it myself. No thank you.

One punch to clear it all out, just like old times. She might have forgiven you but not me. I want to settle it, one man to another. Just one punch that's all I need. You have no right to break her heart. Who the hell gave you that kind of authority? Playing with fire is dangerous practice boy, don't over do. Fire is nobody's friend you should know that by now.

Latest posts

Back