What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoodedMonk said:
How unbelievably annoyed I am at everything today.

<sigh> Me too. It's just getting worse and worse for me by the day.

Solivagant said:
Blah, blah, blah.

Now there's a nice intelligent post. Let me print this one out.

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

Solivagant said:
Blah, blah, blah.

This thread is just so we can express what we're thinking... it doesn't have to relate to any other post, nor does it have to make sense to anyone except the poster. If 'Blah, blah, blah' is what Solivagant is thinking, then it's entirely acceptable to post it. I don't think she was commenting on any previous post.

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

For me, irritability is related to depression, not sure what the trigger is for you though.

Cavey said:
This thread is just so we can express what we're thinking... it doesn't have to relate to any other post, nor does it have to make sense to anyone except the poster. If 'Blah, blah, blah' is what Solivagant is thinking, then it's entirely acceptable to post it. I don't think she was commenting on any previous post.

You know what? You're right.

HoodedMonk said:
For me, irritability is related to depression, not sure what the trigger is for you though.

Another shot at me. Just wonderful. You people are something else.

Cavey said:
BeyondShy said:
Solivagant said:
Blah, blah, blah.

Cavey is correct, it was not a comment on any post.

BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

How was this a shot at you? =/

Solivagant said:
Cavey is correct, it was not a comment on any post.

My apologies to you and for not realizing what this thread is about. I won't make that mistake again.

Solivagant said:
BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

This guy has made comments like this to me before. I have no time for stuff like this.

I think it's time to forget thinking about it and just do it.

BeyondShy said:
Solivagant said:
BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

This guy has made comments like this to me before. I have no time for stuff like this.

"comments like this"? It's a comment that says what triggers depression and irritability. Of course they don't know what your trigger is, because they don't know you. I don't understand how that is a SHOT at you.
I think you are reading too much into things.

BeyondShy said:
Solivagant said:
BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

Dude, just in case you forgot what the conversation was, let me refresh you:

HoodedMonk said:
BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:

First post made - that you quoted in response to - it was said HoodedMonk was annoyed. Your response said to that post was that you were too. HoodedMonk then quoted you - just as you did their previous post - in response to you.

It's not taking a shot at you. It's continuing a conversation.

TheRealCallie said:
"comments like this"? It's a comment that says what triggers depression and irritability. Of course they don't know what your trigger is, because they don't know you. I don't understand how that is a SHOT at you.

You are observant. But this guy had been sarcastic with me previously and I naturally thought he did it again.

But you are right. I do read into things. I pay attention.

VanillaCreme said:

I understand. I do appreciate your comment. Maybe you do have a point.

BeyondShy said:
TheRealCallie said:

You are observant. But this guy had been sarcastic with me previously and I naturally thought he did it again.

But you are right. I do read into things. I pay attention.

I get sarcastic with people a lot, but that doesn't mean I'm sarcastic EVERY time I talk to someone. Give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. If you read negativity in everything you do or see, you'll never get anywhere, except further down a bad road. Unless it's really clear that they are being rude or insulting, try not to go with the defensive attitude. :)

I just have to keep reminding myself this, said by Murakami:

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

All right, let's do this.

BeyondShy said:
. . . I do read into things. I pay attention.

Reading too much into things and paying attention are not equivalent.

Anyway... that PSP case though. Couple of bucks isn't bad at all.

Peaches said:
I can't stop thinking about that meringue cake, time to get up and buy a piece

I haven't had meringue in... like... eons. That's kinda making my mouth water, oddly, cos I'm not a big fan of sweet treats. :p

ehehe, this was huge and made mostly of meringue covered with dark chocolate, will go in a minute, hope there is still one left

can I send you a piece, Ladyforsaken?

Peaches said:
ehehe, this was huge and made mostly of meringue covered with dark chocolate, will go in a minute, hope there is still one left

can I send you a piece, Ladyforsaken?

That would be lovely! I hope there's still some for you. :D

GodsWitch said:
I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

I always used to wonder this as a child, I still think it would be pretty cool! Then I saw Stephen King's movie 'Rose Red' and one of the rooms in the house was like this and it was amazing! 😋

Latest posts

Back