What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you stop being so fuckign self centred for a seconde. This is NOT about you. You're not the center of the world, dammit. Why do you express the need to ruin every ******* happy moment I have just because you're so ******* miserable because you can't get a life.

honeysuckle...that really scared me...I need to make some changes...so I never feel like that again.

Aw man, now I have to have a chest X-ray and a load of blood tests again? It's the waiting I don't enjoy; it's like some kind of perverse lottery where you're praying you're not the one with the 'winning' ticket.

1. You seriously have got to stop doing that.

2. I need you to be well. Maybe being a teenager and all with those hormones raging within you, you may not see how much I deeply care about you. So you gotta fight. Yes, I'm gonna be on your ass with your medications, but it's for your own **** good. I need you to be okay. There are no other leads but me, if they were to confirm that diagnosis. I don't know how to live with that.

3. Think I need a proper signature. It just looks incomplete.

Cavey said:
Aw man, now I have to have a chest X-ray and a load of blood tests again? It's the waiting I don't enjoy; it's like some kind of perverse lottery where you're praying you're not the one with the 'winning' ticket.

Oh tell me about the waiting time. I always tell the nurses to let me help them out so it can speed things up since I see them do the work so much that I think I can do some of them myself, rather than sit around watching them. It always takes so **** long and it's really not their fault. Good luck with your procedures though!

I wish people would stop leaving me hanging.

If you can't have a conversation, don't start one. If you can't have it for too long, is it so hard to say so? I doubt it was anything sudden that came up for you out of the blue, because this isn't the first time and it always happens the same way with you.

Some negative self-talk, fear/anxiety about what's to come, wondering if all the efforts will ever be worthwhile, let alone appreciated.
Thinking I want to get somewhere more comfortable. Knowing my temper is about to get the better of me. Something's gotta give, it'd be nice for it to be nice?

ladyforsaken said:
I wish people would stop leaving me hanging.

If you can't have a conversation, don't start one. If you can't have it for too long, is it so hard to say so? I doubt it was anything sudden that came up for you out of the blue, because this isn't the first time and it always happens the same way with you.

Let me flash back to the late 90s for a moment...
"I KNOW RIGHT!?"

It sucks that my flash drive is corrupt and I've lost all data backed up since May 17th. The data wasn't that important but would have been nice to keep.

Latest posts

Back