What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never used to be this quiet. And when I was here last people used to say then it never used to be this quiet. One day I'll come here and it'll just be me, playing A-Z of bands and that game where you comment on the avatar of the person before you.

fddf0841f706f4be717d021f0855c9f6.jpg

****. ****, ****, this dude is hard to beat. The first boss was hell, and now this last one is. The ones in between were relatively easy.

Scotsman said:
It never used to be this quiet. And when I was here last people used to say then it never used to be this quiet. One day I'll come here and it'll just be me, playing A-Z of bands and that game where you comment on the avatar of the person before you.

The forum tends to be slower during the summer months.

I'm thinking that I really should get off the computer because it's 12.50am and I need to be up for work in 5 hours! eeek!

Tomorrow one of my books is supposed to be arriving in the post - "The Girls of October" by Josh Hancock, I can't wait, from what I've read about it it's a good book and of course I love all things related to the "Halloween" films. :)

Yay books! :p

Shall I go to bed now or watch a film first? Dunno.

I hope my mum had a good time with her friends (she's out, not home yet).

I wish so bad that I could make some fictional characters in books and films come to life... :/

Maybe I will just get out a colouring book instead? I still don't know what exactly to do with myself right now so I guess I'll just continue sitting here.

I think it'd be kinda cool to be a cyborg.

Broken_Doll said:
Tomorrow one of my books is supposed to be arriving in the post - "The Girls of October" by Josh Hancock, I can't wait, from what I've read about it it's a good book and of course I love all things related to the "Halloween" films. :)

Can't watch those films. They scare the hell out of me.

Scotsman said:
Broken doll made me laugh.
I'm glad I did. :)

BeyondShy said:
Broken_Doll said:

Can't watch those films. They scare the hell out of me.
I love them all so much, and a lot of the novelizations are really awesome too (especially the first, "Halloween" by Curtis Richards, fantastic little companion piece to the films that book is). :)

Well, aren't you extra assertive... Hold on, let me end the sarcasm... Wait a second... Yeah, could you do a little bit more than say his name like he actually obeys? Christ, I've seen Hot Pockets more active than you.

If I don't get relief from the pain in my back, hips and legs, I don't know what I am going to next. I am sick of the pain meds. They make me sleep too much. Maybe I should change doctors. It's been over 5 years.

Latest posts

Back