What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they're both alright. I care about them and always will. M's struggled with his problem as long as I've known him and it just isn't fair to anyone, least of all to him, to have such potential wasted. I hope C's okay. I can't help but be concerned.

I often wonder why I have so little to think about and talk about. Why although I want to make something, I never get ideas for the things I want to create. And why I sometimes struggle in conversations, why I think some people have gotten bored of me. I've always wanted to be a more interesting person like the ones I admire and fit in with the ones I want to date because I want to be that way myself - but I haven't been able to understand how to do it.

I can't remember the last time I read a book cover to cover. I need to do this again. It's made me think that I need to watch the information that I take in, I need to watch what I let into my life. As I've been pondering relationships and where I go wrong, I've determined that it's not my looks or my interests, so it must be my personality. It must be the things I fill my mind with, or the things I have not. Kind of like diet. If you fill your diet with fast food, you will most likely get an unhealthy body. If you fill your mind with fast food information and entertainment, you will get a flabby, unhealthy, and unattractive mind with little to think and talk about.

The more meaningless crap I let into my life, the more meaningless my life becomes. If I find that I am struggling to find things to talk about, it's because I'm taking in all the wrong stuff. If I'm not interesting, creative, passionate, or attractive it must be that I am not living my life in interesting, creative, passionate, or attractive ways.

I'm still trying to hammer this into my consciousness. But I guess being able to define and articulate the problem is a step in the right direction.

TheSkaFish said:
I often wonder why I have so little to think about and talk about. Why although I want to make something, I never get ideas for the things I want to create. And why I sometimes struggle in conversations, why I think some people have gotten bored of me. I've always wanted to be a more interesting person like the ones I admire and fit in with the ones I want to date because I want to be that way myself - but I haven't been able to understand how to do it.

I can't remember the last time I read a book cover to cover. I need to do this again. It's made me think that I need to watch the information that I take in, I need to watch what I let into my life. As I've been pondering relationships and where I go wrong, I've determined that it's not my looks or my interests, so it must be my personality. It must be the things I fill my mind with, or the things I have not. Kind of like diet. If you fill your diet with fast food, you will most likely get an unhealthy body. If you fill your mind with fast food information and entertainment, you will get a flabby, unhealthy, and unattractive mind with little to think and talk about.

The more meaningless crap I let into my life, the more meaningless my life becomes. If I find that I am struggling to find things to talk about, it's because I'm taking in all the wrong stuff. If I'm not interesting, creative, passionate, or attractive it must be that I am not living my life in interesting, creative, passionate, or attractive ways.

I'm still trying to hammer this into my consciousness. But I guess being able to define and articulate the problem is a step in the right direction.

Deep!!
I hope you're okay, (hugs)

I'm happy when weeks go by without hearing from them because honestly, I want to be alone, for now- or, atleast away from them. But, it hurts to know that they don't care to hear from me. :(
I have mixed feelings about this. One minute i'm happy and the next, I am terribly sad.

Why do films put trailers on TV seriously? They're like 2 seconds long, how can I possibly make a judgement based on that??

9006 said:
Why do films put trailers on TV seriously? They're like 2 seconds long, how can I possibly make a judgement based on that??

If a sandwich is advertised with breasts, that's all you need to know.

Buy sandwich, get breasts.

Your own or someone else's? That is the mystery.

Tealeaf said:
9006 said:

If a sandwich is advertised with breasts, that's all you need to know.

Buy sandwich, get breasts.

Your own or someone else's? That is the mystery.

What sandwich is this?? I need to get me some of that!

Oh.. "if".. nevermind. lol

I hope that centipede who decided to enter my room will not take a walk over me tonight - too high on the ceiling to catch it or kill it

I need to get up in the morning, I didn't realise how late it'd gotten...

I really want to watch a film but it's nearly 4am and I should be asleep.

My bloody book didn't turn up in the post as expected and I'm really annoyed about it.

Do you have anything else to say other than "i'm sick" "i'm tired"? If not stfu. We are all sick and tired but we dont repeat it over and over again every **** day.

Scotsman said:
It never used to be this quiet. And when I was here last people used to say then it never used to be this quiet. One day I'll come here and it'll just be me, playing A-Z of bands and that game where you comment on the avatar of the person before you.

You're not wrong, Scotty. If you close your eyes you can see tumbleweed...

Latest posts

Back