What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
Jason is A. I feel it.

I think it's Jenna and Garrett.

Garrett is dead, what season are you on?

Oh man. I've only watched till half of season 2. Then it must be Jenna. :|

No, it is Charles DiLaurentis. (Ali's brother) The question is who is Charles DiLaurentis. :D

Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
Jason is A. I feel it.

No, it is Charles DiLaurentis. The question is who is Charles DiLaurentis. :D

That can't be Jason... can it? I guess we'll find out. Can't believe it takes so long to figure out who A is.

ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:

No, it is Charles DiLaurentis. The question is who is Charles DiLaurentis. :D

That can't be Jason... can it? I guess we'll find out. Can't believe it takes so long to figure out who A is.

Next week is the reveal. No, no.. Well. There's still a possibility that A is Jason. Charles DiLaurentis is his older brother who got put in a psych ward. But it's a very small one. There's many possibilities and one of them is Wren Kingston (You know, Melissa's bf) that he's A (Weird because he's got like, brown eyes and stuff.) Making Wren A/BH, Melissa BW, Sara or Cece red coat. :|

Also, the first A was Mona. I guess you didn't see that?

Rainbows said:
Next week is the reveal. No, no.. Well. There's still a possibility that A is Jason. Charles DiLaurentis is his older brother who got put in a psych ward. But it's a very small one. There's many possibilities and one of them is Wren Kingston (You know, Melissa's bf) that he's A (Weird because he's got like, brown eyes and stuff.) Making Wren A/BH, Melissa BW, Sara or Cece red coat. :|

Okay, I clearly need to catch up. Which season are you at now?

ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:

Season six!

Rainbows said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rainbows said:

Season six!

My goodness. You are way way ahead and **** it, is it really that hard to catch who A is for it to take 6 seasons already! I didn't even know they went that far.

Rainbows said:
Also, the first A was Mona. I guess you didn't see that?

Not yet...... :0

Rainbows said:
They're going up to season 8 and then a movie :|

I don't know if I can withstand the torture of 8 seasons for this... but we'll see. The movies made of series or books are always disappointing. :s

Just because I choose to work from home does not mean I'm here to clean after you!!! I also have things to do you know. lonely doesn't mean not busy.

mad monty said:
I'm thinking that I'm alone so much, that I'm use to it. I want to make friends and talk for once.

I'll never get used to loneliness, ever!

mslonely said:
Just because I choose to work from home does not mean I'm here to clean after you!!! I also have things to do you know. lonely doesn't mean not busy.

mad monty said:
I'm thinking that I'm alone so much, that I'm use to it. I want to make friends and talk for once.

I'll never get used to loneliness, ever!

It takes awhile.

Wow! It's only 6 am in the early morning and having heavy thunderstorm. Flashing lightning and lots of raining. How lovely~!

Should I care if they don't? I'm the one who'll be hurt.
Really? Isn't compartmentalization more a male trait? Don't sulk just because I employ it in a different way than you do. I don't want to be and don't plan to be vulnerable to you or anyone else.

Latest posts

Back