What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the third time we've said the same thing at the same time... better start cleaning up my dusty, dingy corners if I'm going to have company in my head.

Twisting, thieving corporations get you every **** time and there's nothing you can do about it. Grrrrrrr!!!

That they need to stop looking at me like I'm supposed to take care of him. And they really need to realize that he couldn't pay for a hamburger on his own if he had to. So stop looking at me like I'm just going to solve all his issues. Don't worry about me. I probably won't even be here for as long as you think.

q1mpupj0hv_zpsdrv350lq.jpg

I am stuck without internet with the unfriendliest bunch of people that ever existed, SO glad to have found a connection even if I had to go to the nearby hotel

Well, right now I have the song "Express Yourself" by N.W.A. because of the thread titled "Express Yourself".
Yeap... that's how my annoying brain works.

Apparently my friend did something awful to somebody.
I only know that if this is true then my "friend" was somebody I never really knew.
I approached him recently, he only said that thing's were not good.
I don't like the idea that you can think you know somebody but never really know a thing about them and spend the whole time thinking that they could never be capable of such horrible things.

I don't like letting people get close or trusting people too much - you can think you know somebody and not really know anything at all...

People say that I don't seem lonely and that I seem to have friends - I have friends, very few. I keep the rest of them at arm's length and I only let them see small snippets of what's really there. I am a different person to (almost) everybody I know. I find it hard to relate to people, and I'm not really sure when I'm really myself.

Unrelated: I will quit smoking cigarettes one day.

Unrelated: Not really hungry but food is on my mind.

One: Mafia III - hells yes!

Two: I just watched a lady make a cake so slowly, I'm pretty sure she's still making it.

A banana, I'm scared to eat anything else right now.
It's ok, bananas are cool. They come in their own individual package, no need to clean them !

Cataplasme said:
A banana, I'm scared to eat anything else right now.
It's ok, bananas are cool. They come in their own individual package, no need to clean them !

Don't you slip on de skin, lol.

"The path to enlightenment always begins with utter confusion." - Another fine piece of 'Cereal Box Philosophy'

Latest posts

Back