What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to self - once again, must quit boring, useless, negative, bad habits! It's the reason I'm so far off course.

I've got to keep replacing them with the good things I've been wanting to do and the interests I used to have, and want to have.

Abrakadan said:
Whether or not I should use the bathroom.
I really need to pee, but I'm so comfortable in bed. :(

I hate dilemmas such as these. Quests to the bathroom always disrupt my happy place and I'm always afraid I'll drop into a black hole along the way...or worse get locked in the bathroom with no way out. But if you wait too long, on the flip side, it's easy to become so desperate to go immediately that it takes every ounce of effort you have to even make it across the hall without the most dreaded of incidents. I wish you best of luck on your journey an whatever you do avoid thoughts of waterfalls at all costs XD

Shall I go shopping tomorrow while the weather's fine or wait til Wednesday when it's going to rain.............decisions decisions.

it's me, I only have bad memories, of my childhood, of everything, I just don't want to exist anymore

I would really like to not waste anymore energy being upset about things I can't control. Can I please just be a Vulcan. That would be helpful.

I'm thinking about the paranoia, where it all started. I mean, i've never experienced anything traumatic growing up (if that's ever been a reason).. the anxiety too. What is going on? It all just keeps getting worse.

Peaches said:
it's me, I only have bad memories, of my childhood, of everything, I just don't want to exist anymore

I hope you're going to be okay, Peaches.. be kind to yourself.

Thanks!

Everything has been a lot better.

I hope you have been doing well too. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Bones 2.0 said:
I am not sure why I visited ALL tonight after a year or two.

It is nice to see to some familiar 'faces.'

Hugs to you all.

Welcome back, Bones. Hope you've been well.

mslonely said:
I'm thinking about the paranoia, where it all started. I mean, i've never experienced anything traumatic growing up (if that's ever been a reason).. the anxiety too. What is going on? It all just keeps getting worse.

Peaches said:

I hope so too, Peaches.
mslonely, I hope you're okay and hanging in there.
*hugs* to both.

ladyforsaken said:
mslonely said:

Peaches said:

I hope so too, Peaches.
mslonely, I hope you're okay and hanging in there.
*hugs* to both.

Hugs to you both, Mslonely and Peaches, and to you LadyF, just because.

Whoops...just recalled I had no breakfast besides a glass of milk. No wonder my stomach is scolding me.

Rodent said:
Whoops...just recalled I had no breakfast besides a glass of milk. No wonder my stomach is scolding me.

Must remember to do those little things. Like eating. I haven't had breakfast either. Or lunch or dinner. This was a good reminder.

Latest posts

Back