What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing about Life is, everything you do to others will come back at you and then you will have to taste your own medicine and there is no anti-dote for it. You will perish your whole life for your mistakes, It's only matter of time when you will realize this. Sooner or later everyone face that, everyone. And after that what will remain is Regret and regret and regret, remembering the wrong things you have done to others while looking out of the window from your death bed and wishing wish I had done something differently when I had chance. Well, many are saved who realized it before it's too late. It's about time...

One of those horrible days. Screw everything, I'm too tired to deal with anything right now days.

The withdrawal, the retreating inwards is happening again. I will need a break very soon from life.

Solitary of the fall said:
Aisha said:
One of those horrible days. Screw everything, I'm too tired to deal with anything right now days.

The withdrawal, the retreating inwards is happening again. I will need a break very soon from life.

I totally understand you, if you want to discuss just send me a PM.

I just need to become an ostrich for a minute or so and bury my head in the sand. Not to avoid life completely, but just to be able to deal with it better afterwards. Thank you very much though.

foz_zpsdmmdp0s6.png

MissGuided said:

Haha. Ahaha, oh my, my mom always says it like that in stead of just vase. She also says garage funny, among many other words.

I'm thinking that I should make that chicken tomorrow. Sounds good, sweet and sour chicken. Yum.

I really want to go back to studying again. There comes a point of time in my mundane adulthood when I feel like my brain just needs some academic and intellectual stimulation of some sort. Or maybe it's the fact that I never got a chance to pursue this years ago because of other commitments.

How could you? How dare you? They are your wife and children... Have you no consideration for anyone or anything but your own selfish whims?

This feels great, Another **** valuable chance. If I screw it again then, then then I will shave my head, goodbye long wavvy hairs but really don't want to lose these, it has taken months of maintainance and hard work to get this stylish.

Latest posts

Back