What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmytheTemperamental said:
ladyforsaken said:
If people wanna keep their heads stuck up their asses just to make themselves feel better, then they'll only end up shitting on themselves.

+1000000000000000000000

by the way, were did the rep points go?

I will never understand people so why the heck do I keep trying. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Maybe this should have been on the scream thread.

lonelyfairy said:
The only person who you can have, need or love is YOU. It doesn't matter whoever important person there is in your life, you can only have yourself and no one else. You born alone and die alone. In between of that, there can be amazing people in your life journey, but in the end... You are always alone. No matter what.

This ! I couldn't say it better

Tealeaf said:
Dreamceptions are incredibly disorienting. This is the third time this year I dreamed about dreaming.

Dreamceptions, this concept blows my mind
+1

I really hope you're not lying. I really don't. A lie about something that big is hard to forgive. Then again, I don't know when you are or aren't lying anymore, but at least I know a way to find out. If you weren't lying, I'm glad you're safe.

(Also, YAYS! 4000 pages! :D )

What? Why do the women get different, smaller bags with a more grip-friendly shape? This horseshit has to stop. Give them the same bag! That just makes it easier for the women. I hope this crap doesn't spread even more during my lifetime, because I don't want to live through all this bulldung any more than I already do. Want to be treated equally, but not the same... When it is ever going to end? Both men and women should have the same exact bag to pick up.

VanillaCreme said:
What? Why do the women get different, smaller bags with a more grip-friendly shape? This horseshit has to stop. Give them the same bag! That just makes it easier for the women. I hope this crap doesn't spread even more during my lifetime, because I don't want to live through all this bulldung any more than I already do. Want to be treated equally, but not the same... When it is ever going to end? Both men and women should have the same exact bag to pick up.

Talking about purses? o_O Ooh or is it bags/cornhole?

kamya said:
VanillaCreme said:

Talking about purses? o_O Ooh or is it bags/cornhole?

It was a training bag filled with sand. The one the females used was literally a fourth of the size of the guy's bag. And it was hour glass shape, so it was easy to pick up. F*** that. At least let me try to pick up the bag the guy's had. If I can't do it, then I'll move to a smaller one.

I am noticing you leaving me out. So as I said before, I do not have any friends. Don't come knocking on my door again.

Only half way through my week! Feels like a week has passed.

I should be used to that by now. But I'm not. So I'll seek comfort in the fact that I'll be back in only...660 minutes.

TheSkaFish said:
Man...the months just fly faster and faster. This last year seems to have gone by in the blink of an eye.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Latest posts

Back