What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A woman at work said 'If you don't socialize with friends then your life isn't worth living'
I replied 'I don't'
She said 'You don't have any friends'

Nice !

VanillaCreme said:
zibafu said:
You know, like most people, as a young kid I always thought wwe wrestling was real, but obviously as an adult I know its fake haha, but, watched a few clips over the last few days ever since steven amell (the arrow) did his charity bout, and you know what, its quite entertaining haha.

It's not fake so much as it is scripted. Like a movie or a song. It's already known what will happen (usually), but what they do is real.

Thinking that the grilled cheese was super delicious.

Wrestling is fake. UFC is real.
If you've ever been in a fight, you know there is a reason why UFC has three minute matches. It's A LOT of work. There's no parading around for ten minutes of throwing chairs. It's three minutes of getting your ass handed to you.

Wayfarer said:
I will make all you mosquitoes go extinct lol

And wasps, please.
I wish we had wild tarantulas. That would cure that.

JHK said:
If you've ever been in a fight, you know there is a reason why UFC has three minute matches. It's A LOT of work. There's no parading around for ten minutes of throwing chairs. It's three minutes of getting your ass handed to you.

I said nothing of UFC or MMA in general at all. I don't compare the two. I like both. I wouldn't call any athletic work fake though.

JHK said:

KFC is real-er.
I think I'm hungry.

I do enjoy watching the occasional UFC fight. Just the right sport to fit my attention span.

Aisha said:
JHK said:

KFC is real-er.
I think I'm hungry.

I do enjoy watching the occasional UFC fight. Just the right sport to fit my attention span.

That's how I lose... punch, punch - Hey Look! A purple butterfly! Annnd... then I can nurse myself with KFC. But only the popcorn chicken cause I can't eat meat off a bone.
And I don't really get why it is called popcorn. What was wrong with asking for chicken nuggets and fries? Now it's strips and popcorn and balls... Weird.

VanillaCreme said:
JHK said:

I said nothing of UFC or MMA in general at all. I don't compare the two. I like both. I wouldn't call any athletic work fake though.

I know. I was just saying. It reminded me of something but I can't remember what it was. I had a point, in my head.

Today was a complete mess. Just validation of what i've been thinking for a while now. Actually, my heart is physically sore. I can feel the pain :(

mslonely said:
Today was a complete mess. Just validation of what i've been thinking for a while now. Actually, my heart is physically sore. I can feel the pain :(

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been feeling that way for the past several weeks now.

I know I have been a snail in my replying but I am always here for you if you need me to lend you an ear.

((hugs))

VanillaCreme said:
It's not fake so much as it is scripted. Like a movie or a song. It's already known what will happen (usually), but what they do is real.
Thinking that the grilled cheese was super delicious.

JHK said:

VanillaCreme said:

Yeah, its not fake in the sense that, yes, they are throwing eachother about, and doing backflips off the top ropes and that, but it is fake in that everything is an act, the way they throw their punches, they aren't really hitting eachother in any meaningful way, they hit eachother with the part of the hand just below the little finger, that meaty edge, or they aim to miss with their punches, not to mention.

All the moves like chokeslams, stunners, rock bottoms, ddt's all that stuff, only work because the other person allows themselves to get thrown about and actually assists with the throw.

When they jump from the top ropes to land on the other person, watch how they land, they dont like aim both knees at the persons chest, like you actually would, they aim to miss.

When they kick eachother, they pull their kicks and the other person moves in time with them to make it look real, and absorb any impact.

When they stagger about like they're seriously injured, that's an act too

It is all basically theater, but they're still pretty talented, because aiming to hit without hitting and aiming to not seriously hurt the person you're pretending to hate takes a lot more control.

But yeah, its fake in that its not real fighting, its all choreographed, all scripted.

But its actually still pretty entertaining.

What ******* world do you live in? Because it's not this one. And three bags wasn't necessary. I would have rather you just put it up as it was.

I don't know how many times I've said this and I'm probably gonna be saying it many more times but.. I absolutely and certainly cannot wait for the time when I am able to move out of here.

mslonely said:

Sorry you're hurting, mslonely. :(
Hope you'll feel better soon. *hugs*

Wouldn't they recognize who he was faster than the other dude? He's got a memorable face, and is associated with memorable people. I say send in the other dude. He's got a plain face.

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know how many times I've said this and I'm probably gonna be saying it many more times but.. I absolutely and certainly cannot wait for the time when I am able to move out of here.

Same here, sista.

Just went for a suit fitting for my dads wedding next month, bare in mind we are obviously wearing a full suit, shirt, jacket, think a waistcoat thing, kravat, trousers (obviously)

Yet he only took my measurements for a jacket, then sent us on our way, telling us to pick up the suits the thursday beforehand...

Am I the only one who thinks thats weird ?

Didn't measure me for trousers.

So, lately I'm playing the game Count to 20 before mod resets all by myself and that reminded me of my time when I used to play Chess all by myself when there was no one to accompany me. It's fairly simple you only have to turn the table, in one moment you are white without any black and then in another you are black without any white. It was quite interesting, winning and defeating myself at the same time. A Lonely Life indeed :)

zibafu said:
Just went for a suit fitting for my dads wedding next month, bare in mind we are obviously wearing a full suit, shirt, jacket, think a waistcoat thing, kravat, trousers (obviously)

Yet he only took my measurements for a jacket, then sent us on our way, telling us to pick up the suits the thursday beforehand...

Am I the only one who thinks thats weird ?

Didn't measure me for trousers.

I think that's weird too. Did you ask why the rest of the measurements were not taken?

Oh, ****. She told that girl. Girl's supposed to be all badass, but then sounds like a moron when she says crap like that. Oh really? You don't want to? You sound like an idiot saying you'd rather have your chest unprotected from bullets when you knock on a strange door that's known to have weapons behind it.

ladyforsaken said:

Too many times to possibly count.

ladyforsaken said:

mslonely said:

Sorry you're hurting, mslonely. :(
Hope you'll feel better soon. *hugs*

VanillaCreme said:
Wouldn't they recognize who he was faster than the other dude? He's got a memorable face, and is associated with memorable people. I say send in the other dude. He's got a plain face.

ladyforsaken said:

Same here, sista.

Another one here !!!

Eh, I don't really want to go to bed - literally. I feel more like crashing on my sofa, just for the hell of it. Usually I do that when I'm having a really bad time. Oh, whatever...

ladyforsaken said:

so many are rooting for you :D you will make it
and...
as someone who is temporarily living with her mother, I HEAR YOU

argh, that negative "friend" is back on Facebook after deleting her account, I have to put her again in the list that cannot see my posts

I forgot what a toothache feels like.
In a word : Excruciating.
Or I'm a wuss, one or the other.

Latest posts

Back