What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not my business. Please please just leave me out of this. I abhor all this gossip and venom and blame that gets flung around, I don't want to know this, I don't need to know all this rubbish and drama, keep it to yourselves and stop involving us. We didn't ask to share in your mess.

It's not a matter of that. It's the fact that you're so set in your ways, that nothing else matters to you.

one lousy drink and I am totally drunk, what's happening to me?! That taste of homemade banana liqueur was pretty tasty too, maybe that's why

You know, it's funny how you claim you dislike that, yet that's all you are. Hate what you are? Or are you the exception?

Seriously how much does he ******* eat? And he weighs as much as a bag of crisp! Wtf??

And where the HELL is my free Brian toy???

Today I helped an elderly woman who was crying on the street and freaking out because her dog was running away. I ran after it (with a lot of stuff in my hands). In the end it peed on me, but I brought it back.

It's an iron man match. This PC crap has to stop. I don't care if it's women wrestlers. It's the same match.

I am too ugly to appear in a photograph.
And in the days of mass photo's and selfies, facebook, Instagram, twitter - do people realize what this means ?

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
I am too ugly to appear in a photograph.

Nobody is ever "too ugly" to appear in a photograph. It's just whether you're comfortable with it or not.

right! also, I am convinced that you do something like this

http://petapixel.com/2015/03/08/9-reasons-you-look-awful-in-photos-and-how-to-fix-them/

actually, from what you say about appearing in pictures you already mentioned that you some of those things, so, maybe that's why the result is not what you'd hope for

Latest posts

Back