What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating about whether I should watch the gangs of new york, or just kill time till i go to sleep

I want to go back to college, but I don't want to leave Doc and I really don't want to have to deal with living in that dorm again, I hope the people that i talked with sometimes last semester will talk to me again this semester i really hope it wasn't a one semester type of thing, if they don't, well then I'll just have to learn how to play some other nerdy tabletop game (that i'll admit are pretty fun) and keep hanging around them till they don't have a choice lol

I also am thinking about the future arguments the people I live with will get into and how much I hate having to pick sides...o crap I forgot entirely there will be an entirely new person there too, I hope he is quiet and doesn't mess with my stuff, if he is normal at all and likes sports then I'm out of luck because football season is over and that is the only sport I can talk about, so I hope he is a strange person, the stranger the better:p

well then i wish upon many a toad and fairy to be blessed upon your house o nevermore

lol sorry i daydream a lot when i'm suppose to be doing hom- *falls in to a mild comatose*

-ework,

wow that was excting, everything looked so fast and colorful

sorry i hope you meet some cool people nevermore

:)

can't go on, homework to boring

*faints*

i know it would be a lot less distracting doing my homework in front of the computer, but i'm using sparknotes

internet be praised

tehe i know i'm doing a bunch of ramblings posts

NeverMore said:
... so I hope he is a strange person, the stranger the better:p

Never thought of it that way. Could be.

Crap....I'm thinking again :p

mmmm....

I can't have what I want unless I know what it is I want to begin with.

I can't get here from here to there, unless I know what there is.....lol

I am hoping that everything will over smoothly. So, I can have my holiday with peace.

Drinking alone in a pub is not so much fun.
Especially when you remember you have two 6 inch healing scars.

Ouch :(
but im glad i stayed out of trouble :)

I hope I can make it through organic chemistry at the hands of an MIT PHD professor, my hero *swoons*

well...I was thinking about doing shores i need to do around the house...
dain...all this thinking about doing shores makes me tired..:(
I'm going to go take a nap now.

Im thinking people are still trying to piss me off.
Even after i stopped on the religion thing, but what the hell i dont mind :D

Latest posts

Back