What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how quickly I went from being 20 to 25. And it only gets faster from here. Not a comforting thought at all.

Paraiyar said:
I can't believe how quickly I went from being 20 to 25. And it only gets faster from here. Not a comforting thought at all.

I feel the same way, only I feel that way about my whole life. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I'll be turning 30 this year, but I felt like I was in grade school not that long ago. My early childhood feels like a dream.

I hope the gig I'll be going to this Saturday will be good. I often get some unexpected inspiration from going to a gig in the least.

Well, that went out the window. I'm sorry, but even if you could be the exception, you're not.

That went far better than I ever expected. It gave me some answers I needed. I don't need to know everything else, she was right about it.

The sun has come out and my body is telling me that it's time to move on.

I'm thinking about sleep. I'm trying to get it to come to bed, but alas... Rejected.

Lacrecia said:
I'm thinking about sleep. I'm trying to get it to come to bed, but alas... Rejected.

Can you go for a run? I normally find I sleep better if I've been for one that day. Haven't been for one in well over a week and haven't been sleeping that great the past few nights.

I feel so rough, how am I mean't to get it all done. It's great I have a diagnosis, but two months to get better makes me want to cry, if I am going to feel like this.

Sigh! ;_; This is such a pain to download every software I use/need for the new computer. One pain in the *beep* is iTunes. Just made all the playlists again, closed it and opened and no playlists anymore, I probably did something wrong. ><'' Now have to add all those songs back again.

Sometimes, I wish you could be that way. But I know you won't be. Unfortunate, but I'm not here to change you. You have to want something more.

Paraiyar said:
Lacrecia said:

Can you go for a run? I normally find I sleep better if I've been for one that day. Haven't been for one in well over a week and haven't been sleeping that great the past few nights.

I cannot go for a run, unfortunately.

I hope that you will be able to sleep well. Insomnia is so frustrating

Gzz, leave us alone. We cant even go for a café without a scene. The hell is wrong with you? Just because you want to stay miserable and pathetic does not mean we have to be miserable and pathetic as well. Get a life, and let us live ours. You are so bitter and hateful that I cant bear stay near you for long. You hate it when others are happy and you are so jealous when others have something you dont have (even when you dont even need it). Stop comparing yourself to others and think so much of ruining the lives of others.
I don't even understand how one can make it their purpose in life to spread their misery. I'm appalled.

I want to do upright rows, but my rotator cuffs have other ideas...

Latest posts

Back