What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I need to eat, but I'm too hungry to go to the store and buy food. This is how I die.

MentatsGhoul said:
I'm thinking I need to eat, but I'm too hungry to go to the store and buy food. This is how I die.

lmao sorry but imagining this made me laugh xD

Will this Depression and PTSD get any better? I'm so tired of suffering. I'm so tired of these flashbacks....

Sometimes I wish I was a quiet person who barely spoke and that way I'd never say anything stupid or hurtful. Even if that meant being the most boring person on earth.

lonelyfairy said:
I should go to see a doctor but I've probably some kind of weird fear of them, lol...

Not that uncommon actually - it's even got it's own name : White coat syndrome/hypertension. I used to have it so badly that my blood pressure would soar from it's usual 120/70ish to 190/80+.

I am ecstatic about the family's news! My niece got a great job offer, her boyfriend got a promotion and raise, and my niece's boyfriend is now her fiancée. They got engaged!

Cavey said:
lonelyfairy said:
I should go to see a doctor but I've probably some kind of weird fear of them, lol...

Not that uncommon actually - it's even got it's own name : White coat syndrome/hypertension. I used to have it so badly that my blood pressure would soar from it's usual 120/70ish to 190/80+.

Ohh! I've heard of that before. Indeed, me too! ><'' My blood pressure got so high once that the doctor put me to to blood pressure tracking in home and at home everything was normal, lol.

When I finish working out I feel invincible, but I also love everyone.

"......the male needs all his flying skills to hang on to his stick....

Heard while only half-ass paying attention to a documentary about the frigate bird in Barbuda.

I've taken to eating tuna fish right out of the can for a late night snack. It's making me realize that you don't really need mayo to enjoy tuna. With this knowledge I hope to have healthier lunches and save the world.

Being able to think creatively, make a few smile and earn a few bucks on the way all the while applying a degree of quantitative rigour to your body of work - heck i say lonely-ponely (well that isnt even a word) :)

The weekends seem to be shorter and shorter... or maybe it's just me.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
I've taken to eating tuna fish right out of the can for a late night snack. It's making me realize that you don't really need mayo to enjoy tuna. With this knowledge I hope to have healthier lunches and save the world.

Haha..

Latest posts

Back