What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I need to eat, but I'm too hungry to go to the store and buy food. This is how I die.

MentatsGhoul said:
I'm thinking I need to eat, but I'm too hungry to go to the store and buy food. This is how I die.

lmao sorry but imagining this made me laugh xD

Will this Depression and PTSD get any better? I'm so tired of suffering. I'm so tired of these flashbacks....

Sometimes I wish I was a quiet person who barely spoke and that way I'd never say anything stupid or hurtful. Even if that meant being the most boring person on earth.

lonelyfairy said:
I should go to see a doctor but I've probably some kind of weird fear of them, lol...

Not that uncommon actually - it's even got it's own name : White coat syndrome/hypertension. I used to have it so badly that my blood pressure would soar from it's usual 120/70ish to 190/80+.

I am ecstatic about the family's news! My niece got a great job offer, her boyfriend got a promotion and raise, and my niece's boyfriend is now her fiancée. They got engaged!

user 130057 said:
lonelyfairy said:
I should go to see a doctor but I've probably some kind of weird fear of them, lol...

Not that uncommon actually - it's even got it's own name : White coat syndrome/hypertension. I used to have it so badly that my blood pressure would soar from it's usual 120/70ish to 190/80+.

Ohh! I've heard of that before. Indeed, me too! ><'' My blood pressure got so high once that the doctor put me to to blood pressure tracking in home and at home everything was normal, lol.

"......the male needs all his flying skills to hang on to his stick....

Heard while only half-ass paying attention to a documentary about the frigate bird in Barbuda.

I've taken to eating tuna fish right out of the can for a late night snack. It's making me realize that you don't really need mayo to enjoy tuna. With this knowledge I hope to have healthier lunches and save the world.

Being able to think creatively, make a few smile and earn a few bucks on the way all the while applying a degree of quantitative rigour to your body of work - heck i say lonely-ponely (well that isnt even a word) :)

The weekends seem to be shorter and shorter... or maybe it's just me.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
I've taken to eating tuna fish right out of the can for a late night snack. It's making me realize that you don't really need mayo to enjoy tuna. With this knowledge I hope to have healthier lunches and save the world.

Haha..

Latest posts

Back