What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you think she will still be that way, but I hope you're wrong. Since when is it a bad thing to give people the benefit of the doubt and believe the best about them? I know you have good intentions at heart in warning me about people who are untruthful, but I am more aware than you give me credit for, and I hope I am not as gullible and naive as you think me to be.

Paraiyar said:
A 17 year old kicked to death and his girlfriend molested. How much worse is this going to get?

Just been reading up on it on various news sites. Still looking for concrete information regarding the perpetrators' alleged birthplaces, roots and...accents.

I need to control it. I've been testing myself out for a while now, and I know where I need to start maintaining better. I know I can do this. I just need to do it.

Where this thing will take me from here, I don't know. Every day I just hope that I get to live another day ... there's just so many things I wanna do.

We were friends and then we drifted. I know how it happens but I just feel that now, more than ever, I can relate to you. I know you apologized for how you dealt with things then. I know how it happens. But how do I talk to you now, after all these years? I think you've been through similar experiences and see things differently from how you used to. I identify with you. I just don't know how I can convey it. Would you even want me to talk to you or reach out?

I found the person you want to be. After seeing them, it's definitely right. Maybe I can't fully comprehend hating one's self on that deep of a level, but it's definitely who you want to be.

Latest posts

Back