What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this to stop... I hope the doctors can help me. I have no money to go private health clinic about this. I feel hopeless. :(

The stilettos are still just as pretty, and my ankles are still just as swollen. Worth it though. I wonder who'll be next..

Wow I am such a pathetic hypocrite, someone please switch my below average brain off, thinking is starting to hurt.

Eh, a sense of finality. To make a long story short, I had never driven before and finally decided to go for my license last year. I passed the written test, got my permit, and then started taking driving lessons. I hadn't driven nearly enough by the time I took my first road test, failed miserably. The second test, didn't even make it out of the lot, forgot to check my rear and a car came right up behind me. By the third time, I had a lot more experience by this point, but was still nervous and failed. The day before last, had my fourth road test. Before that, took a free driving lesson that came with renting the car for the test and had the worst instructor. Yelled at me, made me feel like I couldn't do anything right. I was just going to pass on the test and come home. But figured that I would stick it out. Ended up doing everything right on the test, nailed my parallel park, stopped at all the stop signs, made all the turns properly etc. When I came back to park, I had my wheels a little too far to the right and bumped the curb. Instant fail. I asked the instructor if it wasn't for that, would I have passed, and he said "yes." So yeah, I think I'm done with driving for now.

Devastated that there's no cure for this... It explains all these painful symptoms for over decade. It literally explains everything.

lonelyfairy said:
Devastated that there's no cure for this... It explains all these painful symptoms for over decade. It literally explains everything.

Lime?

Latest posts

Back