What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the best girlfriend ever. I love her. <3

I wish I could eat real food. *Sigh*

There are a lot of meetups around here...too bad I don't have a car at the moment.

Locke said:
I have the best girlfriend ever. I love her. <3

I wish I could eat real food. *Sigh*

There are a lot of meetups around here...too bad I don't have a car at the moment.

YAY! Tell her we miss her!

I liked a page on FB ages ago by someone called Nick Vujicic.
Some of you may know him.

Anyway I made one little comment on a post of his last night and now it has over a 100 likes and loads of comments and I have got 5 friend requests. Now to me that is amazing cos even tho I have over 350 so called friends on there I normally for the most part just get ignored.
But yea just amazing really.

Always makes me wonder how something that is called social media can make some one feel more excluded and less popular then they would had with out it.

Just does not seem very sociable to me lol

OK, lesson learned. Just because every German person I know has flawless English skills, does not mean that the entire population does. I should not have presumed that I had been understood, because now things are rapidly going from bad to worse. I hope it's not Rodent - I've seen his avatars... :)

Cavey said:
OK, lesson learned. Just because every German person I know has flawless English skills, does not mean that the entire population does. I should not have presumed that I had been understood, because now things are rapidly going from bad to worse. I hope it's not Rodent - I've seen his avatars... :)

RIP Cavey.

Volt said:
Cavey said:

RIP Cavey.

I've formed a cunning contingency plan. In the event that it is, in fact, Rodent, I plan to distract him with Steam keys and awesome headwear prior to making a run for it. :D

StorytellerSly said:
Behold the power of Cheese !

Wonderful! Time for a celebration! Cheese for everyone!

Wait... scratch that, cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese. True?

Cavey said:
Volt said:
Cavey said:

RIP Cavey.

I've formed a cunning contingency plan. In the event that it is, in fact, Rodent, I plan to distract him with Steam keys and awesome headwear prior to making a run for it. :D

Eh, I only smite those who repeatedly and irresponsibly mutilate my mother tongue. There's a significant chance that whoever you talked to never had more than the most basic contact with the English language. Pretty much every East German of an older generation. But I wonder how that person reacted...

(In German) "What is this foreign tongue? I'm sure this man just disgraced my mother and father!"

PS: I'll take the keys and headwear anyway. Pleasure doing business with you, sir.

Rodent said:
Cavey said:
Volt said:
Cavey said:

RIP Cavey.

Eh, I only smite those who repeatedly and irresponsibly mutilate my mother tongue. There's a significant chance that whoever you talked to never had more than the most basic contact with the English language. Pretty much every East German of an older generation. But I wonder how that person reacted...

(In German) "What is this foreign tongue? I'm sure this man just disgraced my mother and father!"

PS: I'll take the keys and headwear anyway. Pleasure doing business with you, sir.

Will you repay me in amusing videos, GIFs and comic strips? :)

The German I was conversing with was much younger than I am, but his grasp of English was much worse than any other German I've met. It's all sorted now anyway... after much grovelling.

Cavey said:
The German I was conversing with was much younger than I am, but his grasp of English was much worse than any other German I've met. It's all sorted now anyway... after much grovelling.

I have family in Germany.
My uncle moved there be for I was even born,
My 3 cousins who are German know hardly any English.
Weird thing I found was when I was a kid and visited there I found that they listened to English music even tho they did not understand the words.
I have no idea if that would be normal or not.

Latest posts

Back