What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serephina said:
I hope things turn out ok for you

just had a thought, You got a licence that you dont use. Could tell them it was you doing the driving and you can take the points for me :D lol x

Well I hope ive not been court. But cant do anything now but wait.
The stupid thing is I dont normally go the way I did to day but went that way cos of traffic road works the other way.

Well I've done a lot of work to set good things in motion in the last couple of days. Now that it's all out of my control, the question is will any of it come through for me?

I think the next person to cross my path to annoy me will see the other side of me they probably have never seen. I don't think I have much patience left and I'm seriously tired.

I'm so tired. Why? No, I know why I'm tired, but why is it this sort of tiredness? There's so much to do. I need a little more sleep.

Too late started it, keep pausing when I hear something :/. My over active imagination has a lot to answer for.

I saw Annabelle a month ago and saw this tonight and for some silly reason started watching it :/

This seems to be beeter than Annabelle, just so jumpy, which I must love really, or else I would stay well away. Next on the list is Insidious 2.

Serenia said:
This seems to be beeter than Annabelle, just so jumpy, which I must love really, or else I would stay well away. Next on the list is Insidious 2.

Insidious 2 and 3 were a let down. The first half of the first installment had SOOO much potential, but they blew it in the second half, IMO.

Scary movies just aren't that scary to me anymore....

Latest posts

Back