What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tire so easily. I get it, I get it, I need to slow down. Fine.
But I don't want to. It's not as fun.

Listening to a song called "Pearl" by the band Chapterhouse. It's a shoegaze song, meandering and dreamy, energetic yet melancholy and wistful at the same time. The music, and especially the lyrics really captures how I've been feeling these last couple of years.

They were so full of color and zest, beautiful and mysterious, they were so alive. They made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They made me curious, they made me wonder, feel excitement, they had this way to them that was like no one else, and made me feel like they saw something in me where all the other girls didn't see anything at all. They were what I was always waiting and hoping for. They were truly special. I really miss them. I wish we could talk again.

13920618_1451324178217325_7018510408175520729_n.jpg

I spend a quarter of my day cleaning up after three pups that don't know any better. I'm not spending one second doing it for a dog who should. That's your dog. I don't like his yappy, spoiled ass. Don't care for him. You clean up after him, because it's partly your doing he does this anyway. You think giving him a half a minute outside is enough, so he comes in thinking that that's what he should do when he gets back in. And if you don't care to watch him in the first place, I sure as hell don't give a ****.

VanillaCreme said:
I spend a quarter of my day cleaning up after three pups that don't know any better. I'm not spending one second doing it for a dog who should. That's your dog. I don't like his yappy, spoiled ass. Don't care for him. You clean up after him, because it's partly your doing he does this anyway. You think giving him a half a minute outside is enough, so he comes in thinking that that's what he should do when he gets back in. And if you don't care to watch him in the first place, I sure as hell don't give a ****.

But I haven't even got a dog !!!

Paraiyar said:
Just did boxing for the first time. Can't punch for honeysuckle.

Hmm. I was thinking that maybe someday I should take up some kind of combat sport like that, once I get in shape, since one of the main reasons for insecurities growing up was how I didn't speak up when something or someone bothered me, because of this feeling I had that I wasn't big and strong enough to win fights and I knew if I lost I'd feel both angrier, but also even more humiliated, emasculated, and powerless.

I get mad but I probably can't punch too well either. How do you think you improve? Lift weights?

I am a victim of stealing. First my phone then my FedEx package that was left at the front door. At least I have my health. No one can ever steal that from me. Hmph.

TheSkaFish said:
Paraiyar said:

Hmm. I was thinking that maybe someday I should take up some kind of combat sport like that, once I get in shape, since one of the main reasons for insecurities growing up was how I didn't speak up when something or someone bothered me, because of this feeling I had that I wasn't big and strong enough to win fights and I knew if I lost I'd feel both angrier, but also even more humiliated, emasculated, and powerless.

I get mad but I probably can't punch too well either. How do you think you improve? Lift weights?

That helps but I think improving technique helps the most which is what I'm doing right now.

It just occurred to me as I sit at my desk three hours later that when I woke up this morning I didn't experience the sensation of a heavy psychological weight pushing at me in my gut. Is this what it feels like to when someone starts to feel satisfied with who they are and what they're working towards in life?

Paraiyar said:
TheSkaFish said:
Paraiyar said:

That helps but I think improving technique helps the most which is what I'm doing right now.

Ive broken my hands twice now using bare fists. I think grappling of some kind would be more effective if you are going for self defense.

So if you accidentally make a top level folder into a subfolder in Outlook, there's no way to make it back into a top-level folder again. Hotmail was able to do this perfectly.

Total first-world problems, but still, I absolutely hate it when computers and things like that don't work right. Cool "upgrade", bro......

:club:

Why does Blackfly taste better if you add cherry Jolly rancher drink to it

There is only one person who can make me this angry.. Thank God it won't be for much longer.

TheSkaFish said:
Paraiyar said:

to improve technique you have to relax, everyone who starts out tries to use strength to punch and it ends up slow and weak, if you relax as much as, and just focus on being fast, techniques improve tremendously, lifting weights can help too, but its mostly about relaxation

kamya said:
Ive broken my hands twice now using bare fists. I think grappling of some kind would be more effective if you are going for self defense.

Grapplings very effective, but tbh, if you could, should learn both, if a gang of people come upon you, the last thing you wanna do is try to wrestle one of them, since the others will just curbstomp you

Well if your going to attempt to scam someone online at least assume their not complete morons....a little finesse , a modicum of intelligent thought.... it's like you guys never managed to make the transition onto the internet.

Latest posts

Back