What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
Oh.. poop. Why did I talk so much? There's honesty and there's bluntness, and then there's sheer stupidity.. Probably not the best thing to do if a guy says he likes you. In his shoes I'd be embarrassed too.. Craps.

You didn't roast him too hard did you?

Paraiyar said:
Aisha said:
Oh.. poop. Why did I talk so much? There's honesty and there's bluntness, and then there's sheer stupidity.. Probably not the best thing to do if a guy says he likes you. In his shoes I'd be embarrassed too.. Craps.

I didn't roast him at all. I got really nervous and just rambled. I have an absurd paranoia of people knowing about my personal life. And we share mutual friends and he works with my perfectly nice, but very nosy cousin. I don't see how it would work. I think I've left him with the impression that I maybe a lunatic. Pity. He's a nice person.

Aisha said:
Paraiyar said:
Aisha said:

I didn't roast him at all. I got really nervous and just rambled. I have an absurd paranoia of people knowing about my personal life. And we share mutual friends and he works with my perfectly nice, but very nosy cousin. I don't see how it would work. I think I've left him with the impression that I maybe a lunatic. Pity. He's a nice person.

Can you send him a message on Facebook?

lonelyfairy said:
Jently said:
What's up lonelyfairy?

I just got diagnosed with an incurable painful disease. :/

Aww :( hey, please stay strong. You know where to find me if you wanna talk. But like Jently said, there are people here who care and have got your back. Vent anytime you feel like if it helps.

Sending positive well wishes to you. I hope he pain lessens with time at least and that you remain strong facing all these ordeals. *hugs*

Messed up again, of course. Why doesn't it affect me in any visible way? The only thing I get is this annoying anxiety. Really, fresia you wayfarer..

Jently said:
Oh that's awful news, i'm so sorry to hear it. I hope you have all the support and help that you need and please know that there are people out here who care. Don't try and bear it all alone, please unload whenever things become too much. Sending hugs and positiive vibes for your well being x

Thank you Jently, I appreciate your support. :] I feel very alone with this sometimes... but I'm glad that there are places like this to vent out and people who care.

ladyforsaken said:
Aww :( hey, please stay strong. You know where to find me if you wanna talk. But like Jently said, there are people here who care and have got your back. Vent anytime you feel like if it helps.

Sending positive well wishes to you. I hope he pain lessens with time at least and that you remain strong facing all these ordeals. *hugs*

Aw, thank you for the support too, Ladyf. *hugs back*

Yep, I know where to find you if ever needing a listening ear. :] There have been times when I've wished to jump from bridge because of this, I can't explain to people how horrible these pains can be. It's terrible... :/

I agree... ;__; I hope the treatment will help and the pain lessens.

lonelyfairy said:
Jently said:
Oh that's awful news, i'm so sorry to hear it. I hope you have all the support and help that you need and please know that there are people out here who care. Don't try and bear it all alone, please unload whenever things become too much. Sending hugs and positiive vibes for your well being x

Thank you Jently, I appreciate your support. :] I feel very alone with this sometimes... but I'm glad that there are places like this to vent out and people who care.

ladyforsaken said:

Aw, thank you for the support too, Ladyf. *hugs back*

Yep, I know where to find you if ever needing a listening ear. :] There have been times when I've wished to jump from bridge because of this, I can't explain to people how horrible these pains can be. It's terrible... :/

I agree... ;__; I hope the treatment will help and the pain lessens.

From one incurable pain sufferer to another, you aren't alone, there are a bunch of us out there but some of us get really good at hiding it.

Make sure to do as much nice stuff as you can in life to counterbalance the bad times :)

I also hope your treatment pans out well, fingers crossed.

^Rob82, I feel like I remember you but I'm not sure. :s

I keep feeling like I'm not productive at all. Too many things to do in such a little time, nothing gets really done and I feel like a failure at work. Sigh.

ladyforsaken said:

I keep feeling like I'm not productive at all. Too many things to do in such a little time, nothing gets really done and I feel like a failure at work. Sigh.

the trick is to not think about all the things that you have to do and rather concentrate on the most urgent task

Lacrecia said:
ladyforsaken said:

the trick is to not think about all the things that you have to do and rather concentrate on the most urgent task

That's the thing... every department that requires something from me at work labels them all as urgent and needed by a certain deadline. And I'm just one person. :|

I do tend to put non-priority tasks aside. But they always get pushed way way aside lol to accommodate all the "urgent" ones.

ladyforsaken said:
Lacrecia said:
ladyforsaken said:

That's the thing... every department that requires something from me at work labels them all as urgent and needed by a certain deadline. And I'm just one person. :|

I do tend to put non-priority tasks aside. But they always get pushed way way aside lol to accommodate all the "urgent" ones.

Workplaces are doing this a lot nowadays, expecting too much from one person. It's not uncommon. They squeeze you beyond your human capabilities. I think these big bosses forget we are human and not robots.

^True that Bubblebeam. I guess it's on us to try our best to manage it all and do what we can... or we'd feel too overwhelmed. And I guess finding a coping mechanism or a way to destress might help. :\

ladyforsaken said:

Yup, we chatted briefly years back I think :)

Basically I'm back here because I'm struggling with my health and so it's hard to get out and see people. Subsequently when you don't keep up a social life people tend to forget you and that's how sometimes we end up getting left behind :( I don't believe that should be the case and I'd never allow it to happen to others, but it is what it is I guess.

I got really upset about it recently which is totally unlike me because I've got a good head on my shoulders about these things, but it overpowered me briefly and I figured I need to do something. Then I remembered this place :) I might not post all that often but I love the fact that this forum exists.

Latest posts

Back