What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob82 said:
ladyforsaken said:
^Rob82, I feel like I remember you but I'm not sure. :s

Yup, we chatted briefly years back I think :)

Basically I'm back here because I'm struggling with my health and so it's hard to get out and see people. Subsequently when you don't keep up a social life people tend to forget you and that's how sometimes we end up getting left behind :( I don't believe that should be the case and I'd never allow it to happen to others, but it is what it is I guess.

I got really upset about it recently which is totally unlike me because I've got a good head on my shoulders about these things, but it overpowered me briefly and I figured I need to do something. Then I remembered this place :) I might not post all that often but I love the fact that this forum exists.

What health issues do you have?

I feel a bit awkward talking about it out in the open but basically it stifles my ability to move. I might look healthy(ish) on the outside but on the inside I can be in a lot of pain. There are a bunch of complications with it too and what is worst is that it's never going to get better without major surgery :(

Moving swiftly on... haha.

It's been so long since I went to visit my dad's grave. I think the last time I went was before I got ill. I wanted him to know that not once did I ever blame him for how things turned out for me (health-wise) cos I can imagine how he might have thought that way. Cos I know I would think that way if I had a child who came down with similar illnesses. :\

Rob82 said:
I feel a bit awkward talking about it out in the open but basically it stifles my ability to move. I might look healthy(ish) on the outside but on the inside I can be in a lot of pain. There are a bunch of complications with it too and what is worst is that it's never going to get better without major surgery :(

Moving swiftly on... haha.

Sorry to hear about that. :\

Are you holding up okay?

Shout out to the drunk idiot who knocked on my door at 4am, then toddled off before I could answer it... thanks!

Cavey said:
Shout out to the drunk idiot who knocked on my door at 4am, then toddled off before I could answer it... thanks!

Sorry......better thsn hanging up the phone :p

Today I was walking through town with my guitar and I swear this really attractive girl smiled at me but by the time I realized it was too late. I hate how it always happens like this. This girl was beautiful as well. Maybe she was just smilong in my general direction but it felt like it was because of the guitar.

I hate how I always seem to miss these opportunities.

Paraiyar said:
Today I was walking through town with my guitar and I swear this really attractive girl smiled at me but by the time I realized it was too late. I hate how it always happens like this. This girl was beautiful as well. Maybe she was just smilong in my general direction but it felt like it was because of the guitar.

Win the Mind Game and feel free to come to her and tell her that I really liked you
and I would like to meet you. I am already practicing :D

senthendryl said:
Paraiyar said:

Win the Mind Game and feel free to come to her and tell her that I really liked you
and I would like to meet you. I am already practicing :D

Too late, this was in the middle of Lambton Quay (a busy street) and we were both walking in opposite directions.

Latest posts

Back