What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*yawn* good morning, or i guess goodnight it's like 11pm but i took a nap, and i wasn't expecting to stay asleep so long, getting kinda hungry, but when i came in to the den, i looked out the window and it was so cool, it was dark, and the moonlight was casting shadows of all the trees onto the white snow, it looked so cool. it looked like a bunch of veins or actually it looked more like the dendrites, you know those things in the brain, with the synapses. I tried taking a picture but it was too dark to get anthing, and a flash would ruin the shadows :(

so i took a mental picutre, which i do a lot, try to imagine it and you can kinda see it, it cheered me up a little

:)

Am thinking if this snow carries on I really wont be able to get out of the door lol

And am also wondering why photobucket is not working.

i should know better than to play resident evil in the middle of the night.

eeek

stupid ninja zombies

it was the zombie killer song, curses

man what is one suppose to do with their time during feburary, it's the blahests of all the blahing months out of the whole blahing year,

man it's like why don't i just go bed at a decent time, of course still sleep in on sunday then do my homework

blah de freaning de blue blah day

:p

sorry

just a little malcontent from all the feburary blahhness

:p

i'm thinking about how much I regret showing my pic to some people on the chat last night cause some made me feel like I don't belong here....guess according to them people like me are never lonely. :(

WHY said:
i'm thinking about how much I regret showing my pic to some people on the chat last night cause some made me feel like I don't belong here....guess according to them people like me are never lonely. :(

You can't really take that stuff to heart. Also the fact that even they would say something along those lines is even more of an affirmation of you being ostracized. So all they are doing is proving you right.

im thinking that its valentines this weekend and i have NOTHING planned. blah. and i dont want to plan anything but my H is planning something (I think) and i'll feel guilty if i dont...what a pain.

I'm thinking I wish I was on shift this Valentine's day so I could at least have an excuse as to why I'm not out and about with some hot young thang.

I'm in envy of your avatar Brian, Dr horrible is amazing

now I understand why people always say college would be a lot funner without classes, now I agree

I have nothing to say,absolutely nothing

Thinking about how much homework I should be doing right now and how its all due tomorrow. I seriously lack the motivation to get started on it though, I just want to say F**k it.

It's been a long time since I really kissed someone.
But the more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm ok.
I am. I am I am I am. I'm ok.
And I don't even have to convince myself, because it's really ok.
I'm fine.

In a way I am sort of uncomfortable with the fact that a relationship has made me focus more on my life and future. Whatever works I guess.

Latest posts

Back