What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
Serenia said:
I am thinking that this week mostly has been the best I have had in a long time.

Hope it's the start of a golden run for you.

Me too, there is one unavoidable black cloud on the horizon, but thanks I hope so too.

Serenia said:
What a way to wake up, oh my goodness.

Well, I've not visited my phone today, because insomnia (and several energy drinks) decided that I would not be sleeping during the night. I'm hoping that something interesting has happened in my absence and this is not a comment on anything any sleep deprived individual may have found amusing during last night. :cool:

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
What a way to wake up, oh my goodness.

Well, I've not visited my phone today, because insomnia (and several energy drinks) decided that I would not be sleeping during the night. I'm hoping that something interesting has happened in my absence and this is not a comment on anything any sleep deprived individual may have found amusing during last night. :cool:
Oh it was it was :D

Sometimes I feel like my being operates on some overly intense frequency and while it gives me the drive to develop knowledge in areas where a lot of people wouldn't, it also makes it hard to live a normal life.

So passed the physical but aptitude test was so much harder than I thought and if I failed it then I can't do it again for 6 months.

Paraiyar said:
So passed the physical but aptitude test was so much harder than I thought and if I failed it then I can't do it again for 6 months.

*fingers crossed and club ready* :club:

Paraiyar said:

Well done and I am sure you have done well.  When will you find out?

Latest posts

Back