What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn't have thrown anything at them. If you want to act like an animal in a zoo, then act like it. But I'm not getting anything because you don't know how to be decent. It'll stay there until you decide to bend your lazy ass over and pick it up, so don't tell me about it like I'm going to retrieve it and think it was amusing.

You can also stop telling me about your daughter. I don't care. It sounds to me that she's trying to accumulate a government check, like her worthless husband did.

Paraiyar said:
I agree with Callie, Ska. An extra $20,000 would be super helpful in paying bills, it would mean you are contributing to your family and you'd be bumping into them less, both of those things are going to lead to a better relationship with them. I really think you should listen to her.

I have to agree with Paraiyar and Callie. 
You're about 30, right Ska? That's 12 years past the point of your parents having a legal and/or moral obligation to support you. So that's 12 years of them feeding you, etc. That's money they could have been saving or paying bills with. I believe the *right* to do would be to help them - not get angry at them. Just my two cents.

Well, apparently compliments are like buses. I've not had one for years, then a woman half my age tells me I look great and another woman mentioned to my mother how good I look. Strange day, but I'll take it.

Jently said:
^
And that's on your worst day of the year................maybe not any more :)

Everything went south pretty quickly from that point on. Today is seriously the worst day I've had in years.

Cavey said:
Jently said:
^

Everything went south pretty quickly from that point on. Today is seriously the worst day I've had in years.

Bummer, sorry to hear that.  Any idea why this particular day is always so bad?

Jently said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:
^

The first 2 times in my life that I was hospitalised were both on July 1st... since then I'm just superstitious about it.

Cavey said:
Jently said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:
^

The first 2 times in my life that I was hospitalised were both on July 1st... since then I'm just superstitious about it.

Yep I get that and I think I probably would be too.  These brains of ours are very clever at making connections from previous events to the current day aren't they.  Here's hoping the rest of the day is ok for you xo

Cavey said:
Jently said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:
^

[Youtube]bOR38552MJA[/youtube]

Down with canada day!

kamya said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:
^

Down with canada day!

The bastards have got it in for me!

I have family in Canada... now to figure out who's got the voodoo doll...

Cavey said:
kamya said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:
Cavey said:

Down with canada day!

The bastards have got it in for me!

I have family in Canada... now to figure out who's got the voodoo doll...

871.gif

If I should really write some of my most personal thoughts on a website where anyone can read them (not that anyone cares but still).

I've just made an apology to a community I've lost temper at. I insulted a member there and his wife, and I felt that I didn't deserve any forgiveness for that, but that I should apologize anyway. I'm thinking about whether if it was a good idea to grace them with my presence again after the disgusting things I've said. I've already posted the message and promised to leave them alone after the apology.

I don't know. It was a poor apology. I said that "This is not an apology because I feel that I don't deserve any forgiveness", but that felt kinda pretentious because what else was I writing but an apology? To be honest, the reason I apologized was because I felt that I need to make amends to past relationships I've harmed in order to move past my life and maintain control over my emotions and temper. It's a selfish reason. I don't know what else to do.

I guess I shouldn't even worry whether if it's a good apology or not, for that kind of thinking comes with the desire to be forgiven. My head's all messed up right now, and my stomach is churning.

I somehow find a way to rattle cages I really shouldn't be shaking ever. Yet again, I'm an broken idiot who fucks things up.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... and I'm a motherfucking force of nature.

Latest posts

Back