What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BreakingtheGirl said:
I think I just need to cry it out tonight. It's a softer way to fall asleep than drinking till I get sleepy.

I totally know the feeling there. *hugs* hope you feel better tomorrow.

It's a weird feeling.

On the surface, lately with others things seem more transparent and closer than normal but the whole general vibe doesn't really feel genuine for some reason.

Maybe I've just learned it's better to have my guard up. I'll stop overthinking and go into my hidey hole for now and get honeysuckle done. =P

TheSkaFish said:
The next time someone asks why don't I do something I don't want to do, I'm going to respond with "why don't you eat coal?"

I bit down on a coal tablet once. Didn't taste too good.

I think I've finally developed emotional intelligence in the middle of being 26. Finally starting to realize all the damage I have done to myself.

They keep it so hot in these apartments that I have to have my deck door fully open to the snow-covered, 33F outdoors and wear shorts just to be cool enough to focus on work...

I shouldn't eat so much, ooh look chocolates.

That is terrible btw @tealeaf for the environment and just also really annoying? That would just really, really get on my nerves!

I can't make sense of my thoughts, can't define them or give them place, they come and go before I know they are there or what to do about them, I'm left a mess more than ever, I'm ashamed, why the fresia am I ashamed....

Sarah G said:
The favourite words alphabetically game broke.

It did eh?  Sometimes a person (like myself a few times recently) will inadvertently submit a post that's not quite congruent with that game's rules.   It's not that big of a deal.....someone among the usual group of players corrects the faux-pas in the next post and the game moves on.  After all, it's only a game....misteaks hapen.

This Walmart commercial that makes it out like men are the only ones who can be absentminded is beyond annoying. I know someone that's so thoughtless and absentminded, it would blow anyone else away, male or female. Maybe they could find one of their 600 dollar phones they need so badly there.

Latest posts

Back